UPS My Choice Friends and Family Instant Win Game 9/22/13 Ultd 18+

Join or sign into your UPS MyChoice account and you can earn an instant win game play and an entry into the grand prize sweepstakes for each friend that joins UPS My Choice using your promotion code.

Sweeps Rating: Good

Eligibility: open only to members of UPS My Choice and who are legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older.

Entry Dates: Starts 7/15/13 and ends 9/22/13

Entry Limit: one game play per person will be awarded for each successful UPS My Choice registration. Since a Promotion Code cannot be entered as part of registration for UPS My Choice through the UPS My Choice Facebook App, individuals who sign up for UPS My Choice through the UPS My Choice Facebook App during the Promotion Period will not be considered New Members and are not eligible to receive an Instant Win Game Play for New Members.

Note: you do not get game plays nor sweepstakes entries unless you refer friends and they use your link to register. Leave your referral link below in the comments.

Only new UPS MyChoice registrations received during the Promotion Period using the Existing Member’s Promotion Code will be counted as Referrals for purposes of this Promotion.

Website EntryOfficial Rules

• Brookstone® Headphones $100.00
  • Apple® iPod Touch $250.00

(50) Level Five Prizes:

• $250 Amazon Gift eCard
  • Wustof® 12 Piece Knife Set $250.00

(4,800) Instant Win Prizes for New Members: $15 Amazon eCard

One Grand Prize: Vacation package for winner and guest up to $10,000.  Prize includes travel elements selected by winner, such as round-trip coach air transportation for winner and guest not to exceed a total value of $10,000.

Sweepstakes Grand Prize drawing on or about October 7, 2013

Disclosure: this sweepstakes listing may contain an affiliate or tracking link but we do not use referral links. Read about our policies for more details.

New This Week:

Comments

1. This is my referral link: https://www.ups.com/pea/register?inc=BE9L2FBP9
    Use promo code BE9L2FBP9 when signing up for UPS My Choice

2. Stephanie says

HI Ya’ll!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE, I BEG you to use my link!!!!!!! THANKS SO SO SO SO MUCH! MAY G-D REPAY YOU 🙂

3. Sweetie, UPS contacted me about my prizes (they say I won 6) . It says I won 28 times when I played the game, they said there was a glitch over the weekend and they have NO record of it. I am furious. Is there anything I can do? I have tried contacting them, but no luck. Please help! I want my giftcards!!!

4. Sharon R says

Here’s my link. I have been using the UPS My Choice for a while; really nice to know when a package is going to show up…especially a sweeps prize! ;-D

Thanks!

5. Brittany Whitley says

Please use mine! Thank you <3
    BE926HNR4

6. Devin Platt says

My referral code is BE9PESN16. I would greatly appreciate if you would use it 🙂

7. BE9ME1L76

8. Sign up for UPS My Choice and you and I get a chance to win a prize! See Official Rules for more info. https://www.upsmychoicepromo.com/share_my_choice/?inc=BE90M8VQ6#.UfntuY7Eecc.twitter

9. Cara Daymude says

This game doesn’t work for me getting no refferals guess they have to be new signups doesn’t say I’m signed in when I’m signed in wont let me used anyways codes cause I’m already signed up can’t freakin fb share or tweet successfully give this game an F 🙁

10. Lisa Dion says

My referral code is BE9ICWR97
    Thank you so much for all of your help!!

11. Krista Kime says

please use mine BE9J3NHY0 Sign up for UPS My Choice and you and I get a chance to win a prize! See Official Rules for more info. https://www.upsmychoicepromo.com/share_my_choice/?inc=BE9J3NHY0#.Uf-sfiiJqOA.twitter

THANKS!! PLEEEEAAAASSSEEE!!

12. rocksprite says

Thanks in advance for using my code! 🙂

13. Use mine?

BE9ZN3C99

14. Takia White says

Please use mine. BE9C0SMS4
    Extremely grateful. Thanks.

15. where do i find my referral code so i can earn prizes too? i used someones code but don’t know where to get mine

16. Lisa Langley says
  17. rachel rohde says

please sign up for UPS my choice and use this referral code. thanks! BE9HK8Q81

18. karyn cannon mccoy says

I won mult tool:)

19. littlemama0810 says
  20. Erika Moore says

BE9M5IQ06

21. Please use code: BE9PP1ET1
    Thanks!

22. BE940S486 Would love a chance, thanks so much!

23. samantha mutone says

haven’t gotten to play once. lol please someone use my link ! thank you BE91MQVZ6