Follow @ExpressaGram on Instagram, upload a photo of an awesome experience for the chance to win $50 Best Buy gift cards and great Samsung tablets, cameras, and mobile phones.
Sweeps Rating: Good
Eligibility: open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (U.S.), age 13 or older at the time of entry and who have an Instagram account. Void outside the U.S., in Puerto Rico
Entry Dates: January 28, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on February 2, 2013
How to Enter | Rules
Photo must be original.
1. Follow @expressagram through the Instagram app
2. Upload a photo to your Instagram account, capturing the theme for the day as announced by Expressagram in today’s photo
3. Include the hashtag #BigGameOfSocial in the photo caption and whatever other hashtag they provide.
3. Visit instagram.biggameofsocial.com Wait until your photo shows up on that page. It takes a few minutes. If it doesn’t show up when you visit, refresh the page until you see it.
4. Tap on your photo on that page and press Claim Image.
5. Input your name and email address.
Non-winning entries will not be rolled over to subsequent Daily Entry Periods. Entrants will only be eligible to win a prize for the Daily Entry Period during which they are received.
Thirty-Seven (37) Prizes:
- (6) Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet. ARV: $549.99
- (30) $50 Best Buy Gift Card
- (2) Samsung Blu-ray Disc Player. ARV: $229.99
- (1) Samsung Audio Dock. ARV: $549.99
- (1) Samsung Galaxy Camera. ARV: $549.99
- (1) Samsung Galaxy S III mobile phone. ARV: $579
- (1) Samsung Galaxy Note II tablet. ARV: $699.99
Prize Limit: one prize per person.
Anyone else having problems with your picture showing up on their site?
Tina Barry says
It took a good 30 minutes for mine to show up.
Jessica K says
I’ve looked over the rules and I can’t see where it says one entry per day. I only ask because I see several people flooding the page with their entries and they are winning.
It’s at least one entry per day but I could never get them to tell me if you can enter more than once. They are making me mad anyhow. It seems they are picking photos by judging them and all of them almost look professional grade. One even looked like a professional photographer took it. After I saw that I stopped entering. They also changed the prizes and it’s not Best Buy gift cards, it’s Amazon gift cards. I hate it when companies don’t follow their own rules.
Jessica K says
Thanks Sweetie. I’m going to keep trying especially if they have Amazon cards now, but I’m not going to get my hopes up. People are entering tons of photos and winning more than once. None of my photos look very well done since they are taken with an old free phone.
Amanda F says
I won a $50 amazon gift card!
My picture never shows up:(
Yadira Juarez says
I won a Samsung audio dock valued at $600! & my hubby won a $50 amazon gift card.