Crabtree & Evelyn are giving away holiday favorites to daily winner from December 12-23, 2012. Correctly answer the daily trivia question for your chance to win one of Crabtree & Evelyn’s 12 luxurious prize packs featuring: exquisite gift sets, festive home fragrances and limited edition seasonal personal care collections
Sweeps Rating: Okay
Eligibility: open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry and who are physically located and residing in the United States or the District of Columbia.
Entry Dates: December 12, 2012 and ending at 12 p.m. on December 23, 2012
Entry Limit: one entry per person per day.
Question: When was the Christmas carol ‘The Twelve Days of Christmas’ first published?
Daily Prizes (one per day):
- Golden Fig Prize: consisting of eau de parfum, body mist, body nectar, and body wash $72
- Golden Petals Prize: consisting of eau de parfum, body mist, body nectar, and body wash $72
- Noel Prize: consisting of home fragrance oil, room spray, candles, and diffuser $133
- Ultimate Luxuries Prize: consisting of a Lily “Ultimate Luxuries” gift set $90
- Botanicals Prize: consisting of an Avocado, Olive & Basil carry case gift set, a Citron, Honey & Coriander “Little Luxuries” gift set, and a Pomegranate, Argan & Grapeseed “Little Luxuries” gift set $87
One Grand Prize: the grand prize will consist of one of each of the daily prizes. ARV: $587.
Winner Selection: Each day during the Contest Period one prize winner will be selected randomly by a computer from among the entrants who correctly answered that day’s trivia question. On December 24, 2012, one grand prize winner will be selected randomly by a computer from among all the entrants who correctly answered at least one of the trivia questions during the Contest Period. Winners will be notified once within 48 hours of the random drawing by email using the address provided during registration.
The correct answer for the Crabtree & Evelyn 12 days is Boxing
answer for Dec 19th 1843