Enter for the chance to to win a year’s supply of free groceries in the form of a $7,800 cashier’s check. Watch “The Chew” and enter each day’s word of the day to enter.
Sweeps Rating: Okay
Eligibility: open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C., 18 years of age or older who have Internet access as of October 28, 2012.
Entry Dates: begins on October 29, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on November 21, 2012
Enter the correct Daily Code corresponding to that day’s episode of the Show
- October 30th Word: Spinach
- October 31st Word: Pickle
- November 1st Word: Pork
- November 2nd Word: Potatoes
- November 5th Word: Yams
- November 6th Word: Relish
- November 7th Word: Meringue
- November 8th Word: Giblets
- November 9th Word: Cranberry
- November 12th Word: Broth
- November 13th Word: Grits
- November 14th Word: Mayonnaise
- November 15th Word: Beef
- November 16th Word: Fudge
- November 19th Word: Melon
- November 20th Word: Tomato
- November 21st Word: Gravy
Entry Limit: one entry per person per day, regardless of the number of email addresses or Facebook IDs or accounts a person may have.
Sweeties Update: After you enter, scroll down the page to the bottom and send out a pre-populated tweet to enter for the daily prizes.
Daily Prizes Include: Le Creuset 4.5qt Rectangular Casserole, OXO 10 piece POP Container Set, The Chew Cookbook, 16-Bottle Revolving Spice Rack, Deni Electric Pressure Cooker, Corning 7 piece Bakeware Set, KitchenAid Mixer and more. See the Facebook page for the prize of the day.
Four (4) Sweepstakes Prizes (one prize for each Sweepstakes Period) are available: a cashier’s check in the amount of $7,800 intended to pay for one year of groceries.
Prize Limit: one prize per person.
Winner Notification: Potential winners will be notified via email and/or phone.