Follow @CharlesSchwab on Twitter and look for weekly #SchwabGoesGlobal sweepstakes clues to win prizes. Charles Schwab wants to raise awareness among clients and prospects that Schwab has global products and services designed to meet their needs.
Sweeps Rating: Okay
Eligibility: legal U.S. residents who are age 18 or over.
Entry Dates: begins September 12, 2012 and ends November 2, 2012
How to Enter | Rules
- Follow @CharlesSchwab on Twitter.
- Watch for clues to a global location
- Correctly guess the location of the week and send a tweet to @CharlesSchwab with the correct answer and the #SchwabGoesGlobal hashtag
Weekly Entry Periods:
- 1st Country Week: September 12, 2012 – September 18, 2012
- 2nd Country Week: September 19, 2012 – September 25, 2012
- 3rd Country Week: September 26, 2012 – October 2, 2012
- 4th Country Week: October 3, 2012 – October 9, 2012
- 5th Country Week: October 10, 2012 – October 16, 2012
- 6th Country Week: October 17, 2012 – October 23, 2012
- 7th Country Week: October 24, 2012 – October 30, 2012
Entry Limit: one entry per person per week. Multiple entries will result in disqualification.
Weekly Prizes (one per week): Schwab-branded travel accessories. ARV: $59
One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive an airline voucher worth $2,000 toward his/her destination of choice.
Winner Notification: Potential winners will be notified by Schwab via Twitter on the day of drawing.