Log into Marlboro.com everyday for a chance to win 1 of over 100,000 prizes including 400 trips to the Marlboro ranch!
Sweeps Rating: Sweeties Pick/Winnable
Eligibility: open only to legal residents of the fifty United States (excluding MA, MI, and VA) and DC who are smokers and at least 21 years of age or older at time of entry.
Any person who has won a Marlboro Ranch Trip in a Marlboro contest or sweepstakes, or has received a gift of a Marlboro Ranch Trip as the recipient of a Marlboro Ranch offer within the five year period prior to October 16, 2012 is not eligible to win a Ranch Trip Prize in this instant win game.
Entry Dates: begins on August 1, 2012 at 12:01 am ET and ends on September 16, 2012 at 11:59 pm ET.
Create or log into your existing account and then click Chill Off the Grill on the left.
(126,480) Instant Win Games Prizes:
- (400) Ranch Trip Pries: each consisting of a 4-day/3-night trip for two to a Ranch in the western United States in January, February or March 2013. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two, three nights accommodations at a Ranch, ground transportation to and from the airport, meals at the Ranch, and a check for $600. ARV: $4,820. If the winner travels without a companion the ARV is $2,980
- (19,700): Zippo Lighters ARV: $17.95
- (39,400): Wayfarer sunglasses ARV: $14.99
- (27,580): Beanie hat. ARV: $14.99
- (39,400): Panasonic ear buds. ARV: $9.99
Prize Limit: one trip prize and one lower level prize per person.
I won a trip to the ranch and the earbuds!!!
Janet Keener says
Just a beanie for me. Congrats to the big winners!
crystal stayton says
my husband and I are going to the ranch he won the trip under his name. also my household has one 3 sets of ear buds my moms household has won earbuds, sunglasses and a zippo. I Love Marlboro they never disapoint
I believe I won the trip ;-)))
debbie lord says
I won the beanie.congrats to the big winners
Won a pair of earbuds:)
Yolanda M says
Yeah!! I won earbuds!!
Zippo win and it already came!
I entered for the first time today and I won a zippo lighter. 🙂
I won the trip to Montana and am going in January. Looking forward to it. They don’t require us to sleep in a smoking room do they? While I do smoke on occassion, I don’t typically smoke in the room where I sleep. Also, is there any feedback from prior winners about the trip available?