SWEETIES PICK! PopChips The Year Of Pop Instant Win Game Ends 12/31/12 1PPD18+

Snackers everywhere are uniting through their love of @popchips. Show your love by adding a video, photo, or message and you will have the chance to get Free Popchips

Eligibility: open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction within which they reside at the time of Game Play

Entry Dates: begins on May 14, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on December 31, 2012

How to Play: visit popchips.com/yearofpop and click upload to post a photograph and a comment in 140 characters or less to find out if you won.

Entry Limit: one game play per day.

(5,250) Instant Win Game Prizes:

• (5,000) bag of popchips. ARV: USD $3.49
  • (250) month’s supply of popchips (one case). ARV: USD $25.00 each

Prize Limit: one Instant Win Prize per household.

Rules: http://www.popchips.com/yearofpop/terms.php

Disclosure: this sweepstakes listing may contain an affiliate or tracking link but we do not use referral links. Read about our policies for more details.

New This Week:

Comments

1. Blaire Ruch says

just won a bag of popchips!

• How did you know? My entry said “Success” but I didn’t know if that was a win or a successful entry? I didn’t see anything else. Thanks!

• Blaire Ruch says

The “Success” page is not a win. I played a bunch of times before winning, and I got that message as well. I wondered when I saw it what it meant as well. But the time I won, there was a different message, and I had to fill in information with my address so they could ship the prize. and it said i won a bag of popchips, and i would receive it in 3-4 weeks. i did not get a confirmation email.

also, every time i entered, i did not post a video or photo. i only wrote a very short message, like “popchips” or “hi”. so if you’re trying to save time, a video or photo upload is not necessary to win. hth…

2. I won! I never win anything! Woohoo!

3. Won on my first try! Yum!

4. I just won a case! Yippee!

5. I just won a case! wow and yay! TY sweetie!!!

6. Won a bag 🙂 yay lol

7. Won a bag! Happy, but I did think the address form was a little off, no place for City? Hope it worked…

8. I won a bag too!! And I never win but lately I’ve won 5 instant win contests from Sweeties – this must be my lucky site!

9. yay! just one a bag of popchips. thanks sweetie!

10. TurnoverApple says

Won one on my first try & I love Popchips, yumms.

11. won a bag of popchips thanks wendy

12. Just won a bag of POPchips!!

13. Just won a big of PopChips! When I did the upload, I said “Eating Popchips and Doing Sweeps!” I have tried to win this everyday. Never won, put something in about sweeping and I win! Maybe luck!

14. just won a case of popchips thanks so much wendy