Enter for the chance to win a trip for two to London, England to attend the 2012 Olympic Games #Panasonic
Sweeps Rating: Okay
Eligibility: open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry, and legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least the age of majority in the province or territory in which they reside as of the date of entry.
Entry Dates: begins on April 11, 2012 and ends at 9:00 p.m. ET on May 31, 2012
How To Enter: two ways
At Event: visit the Panasonic Kiosk at specific locations listed in the chart below.
Facebook: visit www.facebook.com/Panasonic
Entry Limit: one per person + bonus entries, up to 10 for sharing with friends. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once, all your entries will be void.
- April 11 – April 15, 2012: Boston at the Prudential Center at the Terrace Food Court
- April 11 – April 15, 2012: Los Angeles at The Grove, Central Park
- April 18 – April 21, 2012:San Francisco at Stonestown Galleria, Center Court
- April 23 – April 27, 2012:NYC at Grand Central, East Side at Vanderbilt Hall
- April 25 – April 28, 2012: Vancouver at the Metropolis at Metrotown, Grand Court
- April 30 – May 4, 2012: Washington DC at Union Station, Main Hall
- May 2 – May 5, 2012: Seattle at the Alderwood Mall, Center Court
- May 9 – May 12, 2012: Toronto at the Square One Mall, Center Court
- May 10 – May 13, 2012: Houston at the Woodlands Mall, Center Court
- May 16 – May 19, 2012: Minnesota at the Mall of America, West Market Square
- May 17 – May 20, 2012: Miami at the Aventura Mall, Center Court
- May 22 – May 26, 2012: Chicago at Union Station, Great Hall
- May 23 – May 27, 2012: Atlanta at the Mall of Georgia, Outside Amphitheater
- May 30 – May 31, 2012: Tampa at the Home Shopping Network
One Grand Prize: The Grand Prize winner will receive a five (5) day/four (4) night trip for two (2) to the London 2012 Olympic Games. Grand Prize includes round-trip coach-class air transportation from the major airport in the 50 United States or DC or Canada nearest to winner’s home to London, England, round trip ground transportation to/from airport and hotel, four (4) night hotel accommodations, all meals during the stay in London, a pair of tickets to select events at the London 2012 Olympic Games, transportation to each event via Panasonic sponsored coach, a London 2012 Olympic Games souvenir gift bag and a London welcome packet including travel info, and local on-site assistance. All applicable taxes (excluding federal, state and local income taxes) are included with the Grand Prize (ARV: USD $35,000).
Grand Prize Drawing: on or about June 4, 2012
The Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone at the phone number included on their entry within 24 hours from the time winner selection is accomplished and no messages will be left. Three (3) attempts will be made.