Subway Nation Appreciation Instant Win Game

Subway just launched their Nation Appreciation instant win game, very similar to the one they ran last year at this time, with slightly less prizes.  If a total of 1,000,000 Codes is reached during the Promotion Period, Sponsor will double the prize values.

Eligibility: open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least 13 years old as of the date of entry.

Entry Dates: begins on February 1, 2012 and ends March 11, 2012 at 11:59:59 P.M., ET

How to Enter: visit nation.subway.com

Entry Limit: 3 game plays per person per day.

You will need codes to enter.

Free Subway Codes:

• 97334NV6
  • DN1QTTU
  • DLZT26L
  • CV812WM

Subway Game Code With Purchase: from a specially marked 30 oz. fountain drink, a specially marked bag of DORITOS® Nacho Cheese flavor chips

How to Obtain Free Subway Game Codes:

Between 2/28/12 and 3/11/12 at 12:00 A.M., ET, to receive a Complimentary Code without a purchase, a Participant should go to nation.subway.com/amoe and three (3) Complimentary Codes will be emailed back to you. Each Complimentary Code is valid for oneGame Play throughout the Promotion Period.

In no event, will a Participant receive more than 120 Complimentary Codes throughout the Promotion Period regardless of the method of the Participant’s request.

By Mail: Between 2/1/12 and 2/27/12, legibly write your name, complete street address and valid email address on a properly stamped 3-1/2″ x 5″ postcard and mail it, postmarked no later than 2/27/12, to:

SUBWAY Footlong Nation Appreciation™ Complimentary Code Request
P.O. Box 251328
West Bloomfield, MI 48325

And three (3) Codes will be emailed back to you.

NOTE: Mail-in requests that are sent in an envelope rather than being written and sent on a properly stamped 3½”x 5” postal card will not be processed and will not be eligible to receive Complimentary Codes.

How to Get Free Subway Codes:

• Twitter Codes
  • Banner Ad codes at www.subway.com or other web sites
  • Email Blast Codes
  • Quick Response (QR) Codes
  • Supplementary Codes
  • Free Standing Insert Code: on or around Sunday, 2/5/12, an FSI Code will appear in the SUBWAY restaurants’ advertisement in selected newspapers.

One Sweepstakes Prize: SUBWAY Footlong Subs for Life. ARV:  $27,780 (Awarded as a check).

(80,200) Instant Win Game Prizes:

Category 1 Prizes:

• (25,500) Type 1: $2 SUBWAY Card
  • (35,000) Type 2: 40 My Coke Reward Points. ARV: $1.20 each
  • (17,500) Type 3: $2 SUBWAY Card

Category 2 Prizes:

• (1,200) Type 4: $5 SUBWAY Card
  • (500) Type 5: $10 SUBWAY Card
  • (500) Type 6: $25 SUBWAY Card

Prize Limit: a total of six (6) Game Prizes per household and one type of prize throughout the Promotion Period.

Rules: http://nation.subway.com/Rules

Disclosure: this sweepstakes listing may contain an affiliate or tracking link but we do not use referral links. Read about our policies for more details.

New This Week:

Comments

1. HOLY COW!!!! JUST WON THE MOVE HEROS BUNDLE!!!! WOW!!! Biggest win to DATE for me!!! Thank you so very much Wendy!!!!!! 🙂

2. just won the Sony Piiq Headphones

thanks so much wendy

3. Here is a 2012 code: 97334NV6

4. Won a free bag of chips on first try!!

5. I won 40 mcr point this morning !

6. desiree renee says

I won a cookie, otherwise known as a $1 subway card. :p
    first time i’ve won from a subway sweepstakes.

7. Kenna Agee says

It keeps saying that the codes you have listed arent working codes

8. This code was posted on Twitter: DLZT26L

9. Just won 40 My Coke Reward Points.

10. Blaire Ruch says

new code found on Facebook page from Friday 2/3! CX91T8L

11. Im only seeing old post from 2011????

12. I guess i’m the only who keeps getting the messege, you already played today come back tomorrow?

13. Am I the only who keeps getting the message, you already played today come back tomorrow?

14. I am getting an error message: “Sorry we can’t process your request at this time, please try again later.”

15. Blaire Ruch says

code found on twitter:
    DO64PW9

16. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CODES ARE WORKING FOR ME =(

17. Blaire Ruch says

code from facebook: D1KPY8B

18. Now I am getting another error code.

“We love your passion, but you can only enter 3 codes per day.
    Please come back tomorrow and play again for more chances to WIN.”

Strange because I have not entered today or yesterday. Tomorrow will probably get another error message.

• That’s because each code can only be entered once. If you enter it again even on another day, that error message will come out.

19. Just won 40 MCR points!

20. Cannot get the codes to work for me. Keeps saying I played three times when I haven’t.

• elizabeth a says

same problem here too. for the last 3 days it has been telling me i played already.

• VISIT TWITTER PAGE

TODAY THIS WORKED: DQE3Z43

• FROM FACEBOOK PAGE

D1KPY8B

• thank you for the codes. i tried earlier and it said i played 3 times again, i didn’t. i just tried to enter now and it said it can’t be processed, try back in a few minutes. this game is getting on my last nerve. i didn’t have much luck with their last game either, lol.

• I was getting the same errors but then it worked. Maybe it could be browser? I dunno Ill keep posting codes as I see them. Don’t give up!

• elizabeth a says

yeah i got to enter 1 code today, but i lost. i tried to enter again and guess what? it said i entered 3 times today!!! this is sure challenging just to see if you get to play or not.

• I am getting the same error, for the past couple of days I am getting the error message. There is always some problem with the Subway sweepstakes, I skipped yesterday thinking that would help, but still getting the error messages. Used different browsers and nothing worked.

21. Try this link, it works and is much quicker!

22. I have requested codes from the AMOE 3 days in a row and have not received them. Anyone else having this problem?