Here is a great opportunity to nominate an employee for a chance to win $10,000 in cash. If your nominee wins you also win $10,000 for the charitable organization of your choice.
Eligibility. legal residents of one of the Fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia and who are at least 18 years old or age of majority, whichever is older, in their state of residence and older at the date of entry into this Contest.
The Contest begins on January 12, 2012 at 7:00:00 am PT and ends at 5:00:00 pm PT on March 6, 2012 or with the commencement of the East Coast broadcast of the final episode of Undercover Boss (end date is subject to scheduling changes)
Here’s How It Works:
- Participants may nominate an employee who reports to them who they think should be eligible for the Star Employee Bonus award.
- Participants must illustrate why the Nominee is worthy of the Employee of the Month award.
- Participants must fill out the entry form explaining why the Nominee should receive the Star Employee Bonus award.
- Participant must have permission from nominee to nominate the employee and be entered in this Contest and must include contact information of their Nominee as requested on the entry form.
How to Enter: visit www.cbs.com/shows/undercover_boss/bonus
All entries must be no longer than 1,500 characters and must be submitted by the end of the Entry Period (5:00pm PT on 3/6/12) in order to be eligible for the Grand Prize.
Entry Limit: one entry per person, household and email address throughout the Promotion Period.
The Grand Prize Winner (the Nominee) will receive a check for $10,000 and the participant who nominated the Grand Prize winner will receive a check for $10,000 made out to the charitable organization of their choice* (*For the purpose of clarity, the charitable organization must be a 501(c) American, tax-exempt, non-profit corporation or association) subject to Sponsor approval.
Criteria, Winner Selection/Judging: At the end of the Contest Period, the judges will select a potential Grand Prize Winner based on the judging criteria below. Grand Prize Winner will be revealed online on or about March 19, 2012. The judging panel will evaluate all of the entries of the nominees qualifications based on the following criteria of their work life:
- dedication to their job will account for up to 50% of the judging scoring and outstanding qualifications
- performance will account for up to the remainder 50% of the judging scoring