Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (and D.C.) who are 18 years of age or older.
Entry Dates: Begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time, May 17, 2010 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, June 6, 2010.
How to enter: Visit www.cokezero.com/longhorn
Entry Limit: 1 entry per day.
Tell A Friend Program: For each referral of up to 3 friends with valid email addresses, you will be given 1 additional entry into the Sweepstakes up to a total of 3 additional entries per day.
(2) GRAND PRIZES: A trip package for 2 to Daytona Beach, FL for the 2010 “Coke Zero 400” NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race scheduled to be held at Daytona International Speedway® on July 3, 2010 consisting of roundtrip, coach-class air transportation for 2 from a major airport near winner’s home; 4 days and 3 nights accommodations at a hotel to be determined by the Sponsor; 2 tickets for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race “Coke Zero 400”; and VIP experiential components including a pre-race concert and meet & greet with Darius Rucker, and a meet & greet with a Coca-Cola Racing Family driver. Travel must commence on July 3, 2010 and end on July 6, 2010 or prize will be forfeited. ARV: $2,775 each.
(5) FIRST PRIZES: An 8GB Apple iPod® Touch. ARV: $200 each.
(50) SECOND PRIZES: A LongHorn Gift Card. ARV: $50 each.
(50) THIRD PRIZES: Officially Licensed NASCAR®/Coke Zero merchandise kits containing autographed NASCAR®-branded & Coke Zero merchandise determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $26 each.
(10) FOURTH PRIZES: A Coke Zero foldable chair. ARV: $21.50 each.
(10) FIFTH PRIZES: A Coke Zero Racing Bucket. ARV: $18.00 each.
Prize Limit: 1 prize per person.
Drawing Date: On or about June 7, 2010.
Official rules: cocacola.promo.eprize.com/tunes/display_page?page=rules
Sweeps Rating: Good
Photo Credit: Coca-Cola