I want to share a reader’s story with you. She just won a $10,000 trip to France and this is what she had to say.
Hello, Well I finally had what you can say is a monumental win!!! I get to go to Monte Carlo for the World Music Awards in May! I still cant believe it! I am totally shocked! Thank you so much for all you do to help us sweepers out, because of you and your site I get to take the trip of a lifetime!
Here is some details:
CONGRATULATIONS!! As the independent judging organization for Western Union Yes! Box Giveaway, we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected as the potential (pending confirmation of adherence to the Official Sweepstakes Rules and eligibility, plus timely completion and return of the provided winner Affidavit of Eligibility and travel companion Publicity/Liability Release) Grand Prize winner of a trip for two (2) to Monte Carlo to attend the World Music Awards on 5.18.10! The approximate retail value of your prize is $10,000.
Your trip includes the following:
- Round trip, coach class air transportation for two (2) from the gateway city nearest winner’s US residence to
- Nice, France
- Two (2) nights hotel accommodations (based on double occupancy, includes room and tax charges only-any incidental charges incurred are the responsibility of the winner)
- Ground transportation to/from airport/World Music Awards show
- Two (2) tickets to the World Muisc Awards show
- $1,000 to be awarded in the form of a check
Can I say WOW!
Mandy won this trip from the Western Union Yes Box Giveaway which ended on January 31st.
Mandy is living proof that entering legitimate sweepstakes can help you “win what you can’t afford“, a phrase I made up to tell you why we do this. You too can win. It might not be today or tomorrow but in the long run you will win everything on your wish list if you keep entering and never give up. Good going Mandy. It’s time to learn Bonjour and Au Revoir!