@AskFiLife @FiLife Do you want to win cash to pay down debt, help with your financial situation, or just go shopping? It’s yours to do with whatever you want if you are one of the $1,000 weekly winners in the new FiLife.com Cash Sweepstakes. Some Sweeties reader won cash from their previous sweepstakes and now you can enter too and win.
There are actually two separate sweepstakes going on. There will be two weekly $1,000 cash prize winners – one from each sweepstakes. One winner from the “ask a question” sweepstakes and another winner from the “answer a question” sweepstakes. And, here’s a little inside hint, they have less entries on the “answer a question” sweepstakes so that sweeps has better odds for winning. And, the best thing about this sweepstakes is that you can enter as many times as you want. Just make sure you questions or answers comply to their rules – see below.
These are general rules for both sweepstakes.
Eligibility: open only to residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are valid authorized FiLife members, and who are age 18 or older at the commencement of the Sweepstakes. Members is free.
Entry Dates: Beginning at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on 2/01/10, through 8:59:59 a.m. ET on 02/15/10.
How to enter: visit www.filife.com, submit a financial question in the box provided and click the “Ask Your Question” button to enter the Question Sweepstakes. You must be a FiLife member with a valid authorized FiLife account in order to enter. If you are not a FiLife Member go to www.filife.com/login to register.
Reasons why a question or an answer would be disqualified:
- Violates the copyright of another site. DO NOT cut/paste questions and answers directly from other websites. If you have a question about a piece of content on another site this is permitted, feel free to link to it and ask your question.
- DO NOT replicate existing questions on FiLife. A user who enters the question “What is a 401k?” 100 times will at best have 1 entry accepted, in reality a user who does this will more likely have their account banned.
- Nonsense questions will be deleted
- Questions or answers that are offensive will be deleted
- Non-financially related questions. You can ask a question about baseball, just make it about money and baseball. “Alex Rodriguez will make $198,413,252 over his career playing baseball. I am guessing that someone figured out that salary is actually what he is worth when you figure ticket sales, apparel sales, etc. Anyone know if there is a standard formula used to figure out the value of someone in the MLB?”
Entry Limit: You can enter as often as you wish during each Weekly Entry Period provided however you are only eligible to win one Prize during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. An Eligible Entry is an entry consisting of a different question related to the topic of finance and each question submitted will automatically enter you into the sweepstakes drawing only for the Weekly Entry Period in which the question was submitted. Entries that do not comply with these requirements will be disqualified.
Prizes: For each Weekly Drawing One (1) prize each of $1,000 will be awarded. Prize will be issued in check form, U.S. dollars only.
Sweeties Note: There will be two $1,000 cash winners per week; one for the answers sweepstakes and one for the questions sweepstakes.
Prize Limit: Limit One Prize per FiLife member with a valid FiLife account during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
Drawings: During the Sweepstakes Entry Period there will be two weekly prize drawings: (i) the first drawing for the period 9am 02/01/10 through 8:59am 02/08/10 will be held on or about 02/09/10; (ii) the second drawing for the period 9am 02/08/10 through 8:59am 02/15/10 will be held on or about 02/16/10; (each individually referred to as a “Weekly Entry Period”, or collectively the Sweepstake Entry Period). One (1) prize winner will be randomly selected from Eligible Entries received during each Weekly Entry Period on the dates indicated above.
Official rules for question sweepstakes: www.filife.com/info/question-of-the-week-sweepstakes-rules
Official rules for answer sweepstakes: www.filife.com/info/answer-of-the-week-sweepstakes-rules
Sweeps Rating: Good
Sent in by: Sweetie
Photo credit: FiLife.com $1,000 Cash Sweepstakes