Each time you visit www.febrezegameday.com and view @Febreze a video, you will receive one entry into the Grand and First Prize Random Drawing. Visitors will have the opportunity to instantly win a prize in the Instant Win Game.
Eligibility: open only to residents of 50 United States (except Maine) or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry.
Entry Dates: begins on 10/5/09 and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on 12/27/09.
How to enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.febrezegameday.com and follow the on-screen entry instructions to register for a chance to instantly win a prize, view a video and receive an entry into the Random Drawing.
Each time you play the Game, you are automatically entered into the Second Chance Drawing to award unclaimed Instant Win First Prizes.
- 12-Instant Win First Prizes: A 50” Plasma TV (ARV: $1,199 ea.)
- 84-Instant Win Second Prizes: A $25 NFLShop.com gift certificate
- 840-Instant Win Third Prizes: A coupon redeemable for winner’s choice of any one of the following Febreze products: Febreze® Noticeables® Scented Warmer, Febreze® Candle with an odor eliminating core, Febreze® Air Effects® air refresher, and Febreze ®Fabric Refresher Spray (maximum ARV: up to $8.99 ea)
- 1-Random Drawing Grand Prize: A 5-day/4-night trip for 4 to Super Bowl XLIV in South Florida on 2/7/10. Prize includes round-trip coach air transportation from major airport nearest winner’s home (departing 2/4/10, returning 2/8/10), hotel accommodations (one room, quad occupancy), tickets to the game and $1,000 spending money for the winner. (ARV:$10,600)
- 1- Random Drawing First Prize: A 3-day/2-night trip for 4 to the Pro Bowl in South Florida on 1/31/10. Prize includes round-trip coach air transportation from major airport nearest winner’s home (departing 1/30/10, returning 2/1/10), hotel accommodations (one room, quad occupancy), tickets to the game and $1,000 spending money for the winner. (ARV: $5,500).
Prize Limit: 1 Instant Win First Prize per person; limit 1 Instant Win Prize per household per day. If more than one Instant Win Prize message is received per household per day, only the prize for the first winning message received for that day will be awarded
After you’ve played the instant win game on www.febrezegameday.com, you will have the opportunity to watch a 15 — 30 second Febreze video. Every two weeks, there will be a new video released for viewing (total 6 videos during the Promotion Period). Video release dates are as follows: 10/5, 10/19, 11/2, 11/16, 11/30, 12/14. When you watch a video in its entirety, you will automatically receive one entry into the Random Drawing; you will not receive an entry into the Random Drawing if you only watch a portion of a video. Each day you visit www.febrezegameday.com, you will be able to view all videos released as of that day to receive entries into the Random Drawing. You can watch a video more than once per day, but will ONLY receive ONE entry into the Random Drawing the first time you completely watch that video on that day. Limit one entry per video per day per email address.
TO ENTER THE RANDOM DRAWING WITHOUT WATCHING VIDEO(S): On a plain piece of 3”x5” paper, hand print your first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), e-mail address (optional) plus daytime and evening telephone numbers including area code. Mail your entry in an envelope no larger than #10 (business-size envelope) with sufficient postage affixed, to: Febreze Random Drawing Entries, P.O. Box 5766, Blair, NE 68009-5766. Limit one entry per outer-mailing envelope. Entries must be received by 12/28/09.>
Drawing Date: A random drawing will be conducted on or about 12/29/09 from among all eligible entries received.
Official rules: www.febrezegameday.com/login.form?show=rules
Sweeps Rating: Good
Sent in by: Sweetie
Photo credit: Febreze Freshest Game Day Ever Sweepstakes
BOO!Every state except for mine!
Anyone having trouble with this one…it keeps telling me the characters must match the image. I know I am typing them correctly. It has done it like 10x.
it must be a problem on their end because I am having the same problem.
Good to know! I was beginning to think I was losing it! haha
It seems that the captcha is case sensitive; try typing it with caplock on.
The videos w/the Mannings mom are funny! "Three smelly boys," lol!
This has been working fine with me. I just put a space between words in the captcha.