Win $100 for the Best Pirate Pickup Line from iCaption Mobile. With iCaption Mobile, you can take part in the world’s largest captioning network, on your iPhone! Be witty and create your own captions, or just read and rate other people’s captions too!
Eligibility: The Contest is open only to the legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 14 years of age at the date of submitting the Contest entry.
Entry Dates: The Contest begins 4:00:01 PM Pacific Standard Time on August 20, 2009. The deadline for entry submissions for the Contest ends at 3:59:59 PM PST on August 23rd, 2009, or upon the receipt of two thousand (5000) entries, whichever comes earlier.
How to Enter:
- To enter the contest, the entrant will have to enter a comment in the comment field on www.icaptionmobile.com/100-giveaway-to-the-best-pirate-pickup-line
- Then “tweet” “I just entered a contest for the best pirate pickup line! Check it out here: http://budurl.com/6969“
Entry Limit: Only one entry per valid email address is allowed. Proof of identification may be required in order to claim the price.
The “Pirate Pick Up Line”: As a condition for entry, the submission must meet some basic requirements. These are:
- Must be within the requirements and Terms of Services of iCaption Mobile.
- It must not contain libelous, slanderous or defamatory materials and statements including, without limitation, words that may be considered offensive to people of any race, gender, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation or socio-economic group.
- Must not include threats or incitement of violence to any person, entity, group or business.
- It must not contain any commercial content that promotes any service or product or contain any references to third party names (including, without limitation, URL’s and hyperlinks), logos, trademarks or service marks, trade names or trade dress.
- It must not have been previously submitted to any other website or entered in any other competition.
- The submission must meet all the Official Rules to the satisfaction of the Sponsors as well as partners.
- It must not contain any of the following, whether through words or imagery.
Winner Selection: There will be one (1) $100 grand prize winner. All qualifying submissions will be compiled into a YouTube video that will be posted to YouTube by LOLer Apps, LLC on August 23rd, 2009. A poll that will allow users to vote for their favorite “Pirate Pickup Line” will then determine the winner.
The winner shall be notified on August 27th, 2009 by the sponsor through a public twitter announcement from the iCaptionMobile twitter account. All contest participants should follow iCaptionMobile via twitter at twitter.com/icaptionmobile to receive early notification of the contest winner. The winner will then be contacted via email by September 1st, 2009. If the winner is unreachable via email, the sponsor will do his best to contact the winner for one week.
Photo Credit: The Pirate Pickup Line Twitter Contest
Sally B. says
I was just notified that I won the contest. Thanks so much for directing me to it.
Congrats.What was the winning line?