Subway The Meal Ticket IWG

Subway The Meal Ticket Instant Win Game Rules and CodeHere’s your chance at over 1 million prizes from Subway. Check to see if your state is on the list before you enter because it is limited.

Thanks to Katherine from AZ Coupon Mom

Eligibility: open only to legal residents of Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Nebraska, Michigan, Missouri, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin and Wyoming who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry.

Entry Dates: June 1 to July 5, 2009.

How to enter: Visit subwaymealticket.com/play

Code Request: To receive a Code without making a purchase, click here to indicate that you do not have a code and to receive a free entry Code to include on your registration form.

UPDATE! It appears that the link above do not work properly although it IS the correct link. You will HAVE to go to the Official rules and click the link that is in paragraph #4.

Note: Katherine says that you cannot use the same code twice so you have to fill out the form every day for a new code by email.

Entry Limit: Each participant may enter one (1) Code per day and may play one (1) time per day, regardless of method of entry, during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address.

Prizes:

(139) Regional Prizes: Set forth in the table in the official rules include things like sports tickets, box seats, iPod shuffles, movie tickets, Six Flag tickets, etc.

The following prizes will be awarded in the amounts of Red, Green, Yellow, Pink, or Blue Additional Prize Packages:

(161) Free Meals for a Year: Calculated as one (1) meal, worth $7, per week for a year. Fulfilled as a Subway gift card valued at $364.

(1,750) $10 Subway Gift Card: $10 Subway gift card

(4,995) Six-month Blockbuster Total Access Trial: ARV: $59.94

(500,000) One month Blockbuster Total Access Trial: ARV: $9.99

(1,000,000) 21 Day Blockbuster Total Access Trial: ARV: $7.49

Cookie Prizes: A coupon for a free cookie at a participating Subway restaurant. ARV: $0.49

Official rules: subwaymealticket.com/Rules

Sweeps Rating: Sweeties Picks/Winnable – lots of prizes, limited states, short run time

Photo credit: Subway The Meal Ticket Instant Win Game

Disclosure: this sweepstakes listing may contain an affiliate or tracking link but we do not use referral links. Read about our policies for more details.

New This Week:

Comments

1. Anonymous says

I just got my free entry and won a cookie!!

Gloria

2. Cristine says

Be careful with this one. When I tried, the closest Subway where I could use the coupon was 2+ hours away.

3. Anonymous says

I have follwed the links provided and can not get a free code at all…not sure why

4. Anonymous says

I won a cookie too, but the nearest place to use the coupon is several hours away…bummer:(

5. Anonymous says

Same here,only certain cities are include,so I won't waste my time.

6. Anonymous says

I can't get a code either – can anyone advise?

7. Anonymous says

Correct link for Code is actually http://www.subwaymealticket.com/freecode.aspx (from within official rules if all else fails)

😉

8. Anonymous says

I have tried two different days to get the code without purchase. Both times it said "the code has been mailed" but I never received it. There's no typo in the address (I'm using Roboform). Also, I'm in St. Louis but the only town that comes up for my zip code is one I never heard of. So although everything sounds wonderful, I'm gonna have to pass on this one.

9. I have the correct link listed to request the code. I just have the visible link with the .aspx removed.

10. Anonymous says

Not sure why, but with this contest no cities in Missouri come up for my St. Louis zip code. The only town that came up is Ottumwa, Iowa! No wonder I never heard of it. I don't think I'll be driving 4 hours for my free cookie.

11. I won a free cookie on this one yesterday. When I tried to go back today, the page was no longer there.

12. Anonymous says

i really am confused on how to get a code…help anyone??????????

13. Read above. It says CLICK HERE to request a code that will be sent to you by email. Here is the link.

14. I updated my info up there in the post. When you click the CORRECT link that I have in the post it refers to the homepage. They want you to click the link in the official rules so that is the ONLY way to get that link to work. Sorry about that Anonymous

15. TinkBrown says

Got another free cookie!
    We have lots of Subways here in Birmingham and both that I've been to are participating.

16. Jessica-MomForHim says

Both times I played I won a Blockbuster Free Trial–just wanted to make sure people know that to redeem this you need to enter payment information and if you forget to cancel after your 21 days, you WILL be charged. Not much of a prize if you ask me.

17. Anonymous says

does any know if the "Market" says a different city than the one you live in (it's the only one the popped up when I entered my zip code, but it lists my state as one of them participating), does this mean I can't use it in my city??

18. Anonymous says

Yea this one isn't so great, if you win the free Blockbuster stuff, you get a free 3 week trial where you still have to give them your credit card information so they can start charging you after the trial is over. I hate cheap tricks!

19. Anonymous says

I just won the 6-month access to Blockbuster.com. They will send me (2) Movies a month. I did have to give them my credit card #, but I just have to cancel BEFORE the 6 months is up so I don't get charged. The 6 month subscription is definitely better than the 1 month subscription. Thanks, Wendy!!

20. I just won the 6 months also! if you cancel before the six months they don't charge you.
    yay!
    thanks!!

21. bunkie62 says

I just won the 6 month but when I received the email, it said it was only for 21 days! This has happened 3 times! I don't think the Blockbuster part of this is that great. But I did also win a $10 Subway card. I would rather have that then the Blockbuster. At least I don't have to remember to cancel it and 2 movies a month is nothing!