Pall Mall Big Tiny House Instant Win Game (10,660 Cash Prizes) 8/29/17 1PPD21+

Play the Pall Mall Big Tiny House Instant Win Game for your chance of winning up to $500,00 in cash and prizes. Instant cash winners every day until August

Pall Mall Big Tiny House Instant Win Game

Click Here to Play | Official Rules

Official Rules: Tobacco Smokers, Open to US, DC, (excluding MA, MI, VA), 21 and older. Begins on at 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) ET on May 31, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on August 29, 2017. Random Drawing: Friday from June 9th through September 1st. Entry Limit: One entry per person per day. Prize Limit: One Grand Prize per household, and two Instant Win Prizes per household.

Thirteen (13) Grand Prizes (one per week): $25,000 and one Hardcover Edition of 150 Best Tiny Home Ideas by Manel Gutierrez Couto. ARV: $25,022

Instant Win Prizes: At Sponsor’s discretion, Instant Win prizes may be fulfilled in cash, GiftCard pass to select merchants or virtual prepaid reward.

• (91) seven per week: $500
  • (273) twenty-one per week: $100
  • (273) twenty-one per week: $50
  • (910) seventy per week: $25
  • (9,100) seven hundred per week: $10

Instant Win prizes will be awarded in the form of an e-mail containing instructions for reward redemption

Comments

1. Kim Blue says:

just won a $50 egiftcard!!! yayyy and this is the first sweep that i have entered in monthssss

2. Is this only for smokers or can non- smokers enter this contest?

3. Please call 1-866-756-9287 and we’ll gladly assist you.

This is the response I get when trying to sign up. Not sure why. Oh well.

4. Melissa Adams says:

Won $10! Yay!

5. Tammy M Ikonen says:

I just won $500.00!!!!!

6. Thom Perry says:

Will not let me log in, and i know my user name and password are correct

7. Susan Russo says:

Only came on here to see if people were actually winning the instant prizes. I’ve been trying to since it started so I didn’t know if anyone actually did or if I was just wasting my time. Congrats to you all.

8. Bill Murphy says:

Won’t let me in,said my info Incorrect can have their contest,will change cig brand also

9. Melinda Thompson says:

I won $100 ecard from Bass Pro. I never win, so this was a huge surprise!

10. Diana Fisher says:

I can’t enter because I live in Virginia

11. john wilson says:

I try to enter but can’t get it. Why I can’t figure it out could you help.

12. Jill Taylor says:

I won a $10 egiftcard

13. I love Somking pall mall for 8 years now

14. Laura Irvin says:

Pall mall set me up . I filled out the entry for the little house because I am a faithful pall mall smoker and I was sent to PCH.

15. Fillitout says:

Pall Mall lets me sign into site, but wont let me get to contest page. Beginning to wonder if this is for real. Been trying every week.

16. Can’t get it to accept my address.

17. I dont believe they have any winners at all. If they actually have 13ea. 25,000 winners a week, we would hear more about this, but we don’t!!! Probably just a scam JUST ike PCH.

18. armande cohen says:

This is a scam to extract information (of your friends too depending on how you register) and to spam you with unwanted mailing. Doubtful if they are even awarding the grand prizes.

Oh, and it’s only open to smokers! (Do they say that on the first ad online? No! And so you “share” as they require and the whole can o worms begins to open.
    Fageddabout it.

Dropped out when I came to the tobacco use question (last!) but not until they had a great deal of personal information. What sleazes!

Pall Mall has posted a very deceptive fake contest notice. No one but smokers or other consumers of tobacco are eligible to enter.

I have even less respect for tobacco companies than previous (very little) and particularly for PALL MALL and RJ Reynolds.

19. Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, JUST DON’T ENTER, move on to the next one.

20. Me salio un papelito en la cagetia decia 500,000 me pregunto todas las cagetias traen eso???

21. So who won the Tiny Home?