Pizza Hut Holiday Triple Treat Box Xbox One S Instant Win Game (Hourly Prizes) 12/24/16 20PP18+

This holiday season, Pizza Hut and Xbox are giving you the chance to win an Xbox One S, the ultimate games and 4k entertainment system. There will be one winner EVERY HOUR from November 7th through December 24th!

Sweepstakes Rating: Good

Eligibility: US, DC, 18 and older

Entry Dates: November 7, 2016 and ends on December 24, 2016 at 11:59:59 PM ET

Random Drawing: December 28, 2016

Click Here to Play | Official Rules

With Purchase Code: Make a Purchase: Each individual who purchases a specially-marked Triple Treat Box from a participating Pizza Hut restaurant (in store or online) during the Promotion Period, while supplies last, will receive one Code printed on the Triple Treat Box.

Without a Purchase: To obtain a Code without making a purchase an eligible entrant must Click Here and follow the instructions to obtain an email with two Codes. No more than two Codes per day may be obtained by an eligible entrant through this method.

Entry Limit: you may only enter twenty (20) Codes (for purposes of playing the Instant Win Game/Sweepstakes) during the entire Promotion Period (limit of 2 Codes per day) + up to five total bonus entries. Each entry code may be used only once.

One (1) Grand Prize: a Samsung 65” 4K SUHD TV, sound system (5 Series 1000W 5.1 Ch. 3D/Smart Blu-Ray), and Xbox One S console and game (specific game will be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion). ARV: $2,500

(1,140) Instant Win Prizes (one per hour): an Xbox One S with a custom Pizza Hut controller and a standard Xbox One S controller ARV: $420

Offer: During the Offer Period, an eligible entrant who makes a valid purchase and enters the Promotion using the Code found on the specially marked Triple Treat Box, will receive a Promo code valid for $10 off a select regularly priced digital edition Xbox One game available at microsoftstore.com/pizzahut on select Xbox One games. Each Promo Code expires on June 30, 2017, must be redeemed before that date.

Disclosure: this listing may contain affiliate, referral or tracking links. Read about our policies for more details.

Comments

1. Always tells me my address in not valid

• This happens to me too. We live in a rural area and post office makes us have po box. Anyone know how to correct it so our address validates, it happens to me a lot where I can’t enter my address

2. snarkus99 says:

So the email link but never get a code, anyone else with this problem?

3. Got Codes and it says to go to http://pizzahutxboxones.com/ it the shows a box to put your email in but it goes back to Registration page. Where do you put the codes Please help where can I enter the codes

4. Carol Johnson says:

got link but no codes, when entered my info again it said I had already used the codes today…..smh

5. I won an Xbox last night! Thank you, Sweetiesweeps! 🙂

6. Tina Barry says:

Anyone get the message you’ve met code limit and can no longer enter?

7. Does anyone have any codes I can have?i cannot afford even Pizza Hut I’m a disabled single mom but love to sometimes enter sweeps to win for my kids birthdays or Christmas and though never won anyth Yet I’m hopeful still thank you Everyone and god bless you!lorie

8. Does anyone know if you win will it arrive by Christmas?

9. I won an Xbox One! I have no idea what I am going to do with it though because we already have 3! Hahaha. I guess I will just throw it away or save it in case one breaks.

10. Shirin Villegas says:

So every time I enter the codes requested, I get the screen that says click here to see if you be won and get a blank screen for the results. Have no clue if I’ve won or not. This has happened for the last two days.

• I get the same thing don’t know if I win anything. Blank white screen in the box. Anyone let us know if that’s normal

11. Arica Anderson says:

It refuses to let me enter my email on the entry page. It will not let me use lowercase letters for the email field??? Anyone else have this issue??

12. Tammy Cagle says:

I just won the X Box One S.. Thank you so much Sweeties

13. I getting I already enter my number of codes before I get chance to enter them anyone else having this problem

• Jim, the entry limit is twenty (20) Codes (for purposes of playing the Instant Win Game/Sweepstakes) during the entire Promotion Period (limit of 2 Codes per day) + up to five total bonus entries

14. Charles Terrell says:

Wow, I just won a Xbox One S…at 3:15 a.m.

15. Diana Fisher says:

i had entered 20 codes that I had received on line.I then got pizza from Pizza Hut and tried to enter the code that was on the box and was told I reached my limit and it would not accept the code. If that is the case there isn’t any sense in purchasing Pizza to try and win.I surely won’t buy from Pizza Hut anymore.What if that code on the box was a winner? Could I get my money back sense I can’t use the code?

16. Kris Hernacki says:

My xbox arrived today!!!! My boys are going to freak out!!!
    They sent me the mindcraft one plus a super cool red pizza hut controller!!