SWEETIES PICK! RetailMeNot What’s the Deal Instant Win Game (5,937 Winners) 12/31/15 1PPD18+

Seven Grand Prize winners will receive $10,000 in Cash! Will it be you? Plus, 5,930 winners will receive an eGift Card ranging from $10 to $250 in the RetailMeNot What’s the Deal Instant Win Game.

Sweepstakes Rating: Sweeties Pick/Winnable

Eligibility: US, DC, 18 and older

Entry Dates: November 11, 2015 ends on December 31, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET

Random Drawing: weekly drawings for the grand prizes

Website Entry Form | Official Rules

Sweeties Note: If you receive the message that you have already entered today (and you haven’t), try signing out and then sign back in to see if that helps.

Entry Limit: one entry per person per day + up to three bonus referral Sweepstakes entries per day. Non-winning Weekly Entry Period entries will carry over into subsequent Weekly Entry Period drawings.

Seven (7) Grand Prizes (one per week): $10,000 in the form of a check

Instant Win Prizes: (Amazon. Best Buy, Domino’s, Macy’s, Sears)

• (130): A $250 retailer eGift card.
  • (300): A $100 retailer eGift card.
  • (1,000): A $50 retailer eGift card.
  • (1,500): A $25 retailer eGift card.
  • (3,000): A $10 retailer eGift card

Prize Limit: One Instant Win Prize per person.

Comments

1. Don’t work on iPad. Only see 2 cards on instant win game. No skip game either. SUCKS!

2. Diana Smith Hill says:

I won $25!

3. Sarah Walker says:

Didn’t work on my iPad either, but got a winning email anyway!

4. Helen Wooters says:

Did not work on my iPad. Disappointed.

5. Didn’t work for me using tablet. Only 2 cards.

6. Worked just fine for me on may laptop….

7. susan bazzi says:

I won $50 yeh!!

8. This game has only let me play one time and then tells me I have already played for the day, the next 2 days.

9. I entered today on my laptop using Chrome. Do not try to use your tablet or you will use your game play for that day. Good luck everyone!

10. Says I already entered today… I haven’t entered in days?

11. this game doesn’t work says I already played

12. Yeah! Just won $100.

If you are on an iPad, download the app Puffin.

13. If you are getting the message that you already played try logging out (at the top ) and then sign back in. It usually works for me

14. Just won $25 🙂

15. After I play the game and hit next, it takes several minutes now for it to let me know if I won or not. Still hoping to win though.

16. Charles Terrell says:

Just won a $10 Retailer Gift Card!

17. I keep running into the problem that once I play the game the next button doesn’t work? They really should have also mentioned this only works on desktop and not mobile devices.

18. You can play on your ipad only if you download the Retailmenot app.

19. I Just won a $10 Retailer Gift Card! Thanks again Sweetie!

20. Won a $25 retailer card. Waiting for the prize fulfillment email. Thank you!

21. I won $10 gift card!!

22. I think I won a $50