Kellogg’s See You At Breakfast Instant Win Game 9/30/15 Ultd13+

Look in specially marked packages of Kellogg’s cereal products to find out if you won a 32GB tablet or and a FitBit tracker

Sweeps Rating: Okay

Eligibility: United States; Ages 13 and older

Entry Dates: begins on 1/13/2015 and ends on 9/30/2015

Website EntryOfficial Rules

Look in specially marked packages of Kellogg’s cereal products for a game piece to win out if you win.

Free Game Piece Request: send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:

Kellogg’s “See You At Breakfast” Instant Win Game
P.O. Box 1498
Battle Creek, MI 49016-1498

VT residents may omit return postage. Request for game pieces must be postmarked by 9/30/15 and received by 10/7/15

Entry Limit: you may request an unlimited amount of game pieces but you must send a separate SASE for each request.

Four Hundred (400) Kellogg’s Special K Prizes: An Electronic Tablet (32GB) ARV $449 ea) and a Fitbit Activity Tracker (ARV $99.95 ea) Total ARV of each prize is $548.95

One Thousand Six Hundred (1,600) Instant Win Game Prizes: An Electronic Tablet (32GB) (ARV $449)

Prize Limit: one prize per person.

Disclosure: this listing may contain affiliate, referral or tracking links. Read about our policies for more details.

Comments

1. It’s been a little over 8 weeks since I sent mine in. I have the card that they received it. Still waiting.. (Tapping foot)..

2. I won a surface 2 tablet and mailed the winners info.card on March,27. On May,12 I received my return receipt back. I am still waiting patiently for my first tablet to arrive. Lol

3. Richard Cruz says:

They have told me that there has been a delay with processing the stickers and it would now be another 4 weeks from the 8 weeks. So for everyone who has sent them in in these last few months, it may be a longer wait.

4. Judy Radley says:

I won both the tablet and the fitbit. Sent my winning instant win form via certified mail with return receipt requested on Monday, June 29, 2015. Is it an actual tablet and fitbit band you get or just a coupon that you need to take to a retailer to purchase these items? The instructions didn’t say. I am thrilled to be a winner, as I have been figuring out a great way to assist myself in losing 50 lbs. before my son’s wedding next year….. so this will help greatly. I also thought that it would be a 6 to 8 week time frame before I received my prize, be it a coupon or the actual tablet. After reading another comment, I realize that it will be the actual device I receive. I have also just upgraded my ISP to wi-fi so I am sure the MS tablet will work faster this way too. Can’t wait to receive mine, and I will add a comment when I do receive it. Thank You Kellogg’s Special K Red Berries for doing this. I LOVE Special K cereal and especially the Red Berries flavor!

5. Angela P says:

I mailed mine in from a box of corn pops the second week of June. I just got my Microsoft surface 3 tablet today, 7/21!

6. Judy Radley says:

I just received my Microsoft Surface 3 Tablet today, July 28, by signature delivery and it has only been 4 weeks since I sent my winning entry I received in my Kellogg’s Special K Red Berries cereal. I also received the FitBit wrist band too. I was so surprised that I received it in 4 weeks instead of 8 weeks like I had read others on this site. I just have to figure out if a need keyboard or not, a stylus or not, but definitely getting a screen cover/protector so not to get fingerprints all over the screen. Does any one know where I should go to get information on what I need, the basics to use my new, Beautiful Tablet? I was thrilled to get it, the actual units, and not coupons. I just had my birthday on Friday and got my tablet and wristband today. I NEVER won anything like this ever before in my life. Thank You Kellogg’s! A great idea! I love your cereals anyway, and this is the icing on the cake, or cereal if you will, for loving your product. Thank You So Much!

• Damita Jackson says:

Congrats! I’m picking up mine tomorrow from UPS. I also won both the tablet and Fitbit. You can go to Walmart and get both the cover keyboard $129.99 and $49.99 for the pen.

7. I had found a sweepstake sticker too. On the inside of a box of Special K red berry. I sent it on July 8 th about received my return receit July 21 about. They received my letter July 16th. I have heard nothing else or received anything. Still waiting!!!!

8. Inside a Corn Pops box I see what it looks like a Microsoft Product Key that is printed (no sticker). Anyone knows what should I do with it?

9. Dennis Rodgers says:

I sent my winner stub in July 11, 2015 have not received a reply on them receiving it.. wats up .I did take a picture of my ticket . Now what do I do…

10. Dennis Rodgers says:

I need a contact name and number to confirm ASAP

11. I received my surface 3 and was so surprised! I sure was glad I recycled and saw the winner notice!

12. Damita Jackson says:

Hello. If I don’t receive the return receipt but it was sent certified receipt, will I still receive my prizes? I did track and see that it was received on August 31st, 2015.
    Very excited! Thank you!!!!

13. I won a Microsoft surface 2 and sent the winning sticker on August 10, 2015, I looked up the tracking number and it was received Aug 17…..still waiting for a response…..hopefully it’s soon was really excited to win 🙂

14. Received My Surface 3 today! Thank you Kellogg’s!!!!

15. Twila F. Morris says:

i sent in my winning ticked on 2/06/2016 Delivery date to you 2/10/16 Was wondering how long it takes for the Surface 3 to get to me. Thanks

16. Susanne Fields says:

Kellogg’s “See You At Breakfast Instant Winner.”
    When I had my Kellogg’s Special K Cereal for breakfast on 4/16 , I made a note, “Don’t forget to get Kellogg”s cereal.” because I scraped the bottom. I almost threw away the empty box, when I saw this sticker on the inside…You are a Winner. No time wasted, I filled out the requested information as a Instant Winner of a beautiful Microsoft Surface 3 64 GB Table,t and dropped it off at the Post Office.
    Yesterday, 5/19/2016 only 4 weeks later, I received the Microsoft Surface 3 Tablet, everything you promised came true. Thank you so very much .
    By the way, I love Kellogg’s Special K cereal, there is none that can compare.
    Susanne