USA Gold Home for the Holidays Instant Win Game 12/31/14 1PPD21+

USA Gold is giving away hundreds of prizes ranging from $50-$5000 to help you make the most of your holidays with those that matter most.

Sweepstakes Rating: Okay

Eligibility: tobacco consumers, Us, DC, (excluding Massachusetts, Michigan, Virginia), 21 and older

Entry Dates: October 1, 2014 and ends on December 31, 2014 at 11:59:59 pm ET

Website Entry | Official Rules

You will be required to answer no more than three poll questions. Upon answering your final polling question, you will receive one Game play. Follow the on-screen instructions to play the Game by clicking on and moving your mouse over the USA Gold Glide Tec pack.

Text Entry: text USAGOLD to 24587

If you enter by text you will receive an automated response, you must then text your nine digit PIN (printed on the address label of any USA Gold direct mailing addressed to you) to receive one Game play. You will then receive either a winning message, or a non-winning message via text.

Entry Limit: one Game play per person per day, regardless of method of play.

One (1) Grand Prize: $5,000.00 cash awarded in the form of a check

Five (5) First Prizes: $1,000.00 cash awarded in the form of a check

Twenty-Five (25) Second Prizes: A $500.00 Visa Gift Card

One hundred (100) Third Prizes: A $100.00 Visa Gift Card

Seven hundred eighty nine (789) Fourth Prizes: $50.00 Visa Gift Card

Prize Limit: one Prize per person/household

Disclosure: this listing may contain affiliate, referral or tracking links. Read about our policies for more details.

Comments

1. bettyann54 says:

my husband just played this and it said congratulations you’re a winner. he was waiting for what to do next and then the screen said you’re not a winner this time. what is up with that?

2. chandelle says:

I just won the $500 Visa! Shocked!!

3. armywife119 says:

it just said i won then said i didnt so i called them and they said they need to research it and it takes 24 hours!

4. chandelle says:

Can you still play armywife? When I got the message I won, I couldn’t get into the game anymore. I just get a message that says I am already a winner.

5. I won $50 today via text. No question about it.
    Thanks, Wendy.
    Wow chandelle–that’sterrific.

6. bettyann54 says:

second day in a row, still not working for me.

7. No luck playing on-line so I emailed USA gold for my pin. I text USAGOLD and then when I enter my pin it doesn’t do anything…. :O(

8. can you find your pin on your account? I have no idea what to enter if I text

9. For those that have been having issues with the website.. i was able to play in IE. Firefox was junk 🙁

10. How long does the text take??? Because I texted usagold and it texted back please enter your pin so I entered to pin on the mail they sent and it’s be 5 hours no win or loss text yet…..

11. I won $100 last night. It asked me to confirm my address. I haven’t gotten a confirmation email yet though.

12. I won weeks ago cant play any more as I am already winner and still no email or card

13. I keep trying…no win yet 🙁

14. I won 50 last night but didn’t get a email like I usually do. Hopefully it comes. 🙂

15. c gonzalez says: