A&E’s Bonnie & Clyde Vault Break-In Game 12/16/13 4PPFB18+

Title Abbreviations Explained Here

To win in the A&E’s Bonnie & Clyde Vault Break-In Game be one of the first one hundred (100) participants to arrive at the open vault during an applicable Break-In Period

Sweeps Rating: Okay

Eligibility: US, DC, 18 and older or age of majority.

Entry Dates: November 18, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on December 16, 2013

Facebook Entry | Official Rules

Entry Limit: one per person per entry period.
There will be one Break-In Period each week. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “week” is defined as Sunday morning (12:00 am ET) – Saturday night (11:59 pm ET).Break-In Period Dates:

1. 11/21/13 at 7:00 PM
  2. 11/28/13 at 1:00 PM
  3. 12/4/13 at 6:00 PM
  4. 12/ 9/13 at 8:30 PM

Four hundred (400) Prizes (100 per entry period): $50 check or gift card

Entry Limit: one prize per person

New Sweeps This Week:

Comments

1. Anyone here get this to work? All I have ever seen is a blank screen or operation timeout….

2. Winner, Winner, Chicken Diner!!!

3. debbiek55 says:

All I’m getting is a blank screen. Been trying since just before 6pm

4. Jacqueline Nikolish says:

I got the winning screen that said Congratulations you just got away with 50.00, but then I never got any kind of a confirmation email. Did anyone else get a confirmation?

5. scott jones says:

Same here got to take the loot but never any email comfirmation so how they gonna know where to send it?

6. Janet Keener says:

“Web site is offline”. Too frustrating.

7. Mike Edge says:

When it finally came up, it said the money was all gone. Going to keep trying for a few minutes in the hopes that they never reset the $$ amount before bringing it up. .

8. Cheryl Burns says:

it just told me to grab the money and I clicked it and that was it it never said anything so I so not know

9. Delano Jennings says:

Just got email I won. Guess it’s a $50 gift card. Email came from Sylvia Jette. Just says expect in 2-4 weeks.

400 winners so check ur email!

• Traver Freeman says:

I got the same email from the same person. Didn’t say what the gift card was too though. Probably A&E?

I was hoping for the check, but I guess I’ll buy duck dynasty season 1 or something. I’ve never watched Duck Dynasty, but everyone keeps talking about it, so maybe I’ll give it a shot.

10. Delano Jennings says:

No. It’s an Amex card! Not as good as Visa but WAY better than A&E gift card lol

11. I got one in my regular Inbox & one in my spam. Does this mean I get 2? 🙂

12. I got email saying 2-4 weeks for prize. Didn’t even know I won anything. Did anyone get an earlier notice?

13. Got the 2nd email today (again, 2 of them) saying the $50 Amex will be sent certified mail Mon 1/13. Sure hoping I do indeed get 2 cause my hubby just lost job & down to disability only again.
    Congrats everyone!

14. mailman just brought my $50 AE gift card.. very cool

15. Larry Kush says:

Got this today also, didn’t expect it, sweet.