Simon Malls Back at it Ultimate Instant Win Game 9/20/13 1PPD18+

Title Abbreviations Explained Here

This year, kick things off with the ultimate prize, a $1,500 Simon Mall Gift Card! Play the instant win game and you could be one of over 250 instant winners!

Sweeps Rating: Okay

Eligibility: open only to legal residents of the forty-nine ( 49 ) United States (including District of Columbia) and Puerto Rico (excluding Rhode Island ) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry.

Entry Dates: begins on August 17 , 2013 and ends on September 20, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET

Enter Here | Rules Here

If you can’t get it to show you the mall in your area you may have to allow your location and refresh.

Entry Limit: one entry per person per day.

One Sweepstakes Grand Prize: a $1,500 American Express Simon Gift Card

(271) Instant Win Game Prizes:

ONE (1) FIRST PRIZE: a $100 American Express Simon Gift Card
TEN (10) SECOND PRIZES: a $50 Sephora Gift Card
TWENTY (20) THIRD PRIZES: a $25 Olive Garden Gift Card
FORTY (40) FOURTH PRIZES: a $10 Apple iTunes Gift Card
TWO HUNDRED (200) FIFTH PRIZES: a $5 Starbucks Gift Card

Prize Limit: one instant win game prize per person.

Random Drawing: on or around September 30 , 2013

New Sweeps This Week:

Comments

1. I cannot get this to work! Anyone figure it out? I tried allowing the site to use my location but still doesn’t work.

2. help! I cannot get this webpage to let me enter. What do I do?

3. Marge Bowman says:

I can’t either. It says to enter a valid email address. has a place to confirm my location but I can’t type in it.

4. Having the same problems also.

5. lisa leonard says:

me too wont show any locations to choose

6. I had the same problem until I fooled with a box that appeared and asked me if I always want show my location ….it was a computer setting …when I said yes, it worked.

7. I put in my email, location and address and now it tells me to use my “finger to scratch” the area to see if I’ve won. I’ve tried clicking on it and mousing over, nothing works.

8. does not work.. 🙁

9. I had no trouble at all, in GC

10. Janet Keener says:

Didn’t work for me with GC, IE or on the Android phone.

11. I checked the “always allow” pop-up, but it still tells me my email is wrong. I don’t believe we have a Simon Mall in our area, so that could be a reason?

12. It also didn’t work on my computer, so I tried it on my iPhone and it works. So try on your phone!

13. Edie Michael says:

Where can I find the code to text to 74666? I can’t enter online, the site won’t let me. Thanks.

14. won’t accept my email as a valad email address

15. littlemama0810 says:

it says on the screen to do it from your phone

16. didn’t work onIphone either! 🙁

17. Worked fine on my pc.

18. OK, I just want to be clear on this. I won the $5.00 Starbucks GC last night. I know it is only one IWG per person. Can I still enter daily for the grand prize. I was trying to decipher this from the rules, but I wasn’t sure. Thank you!

19. Cara Daymude says:

Can’t play says email invalid wont let me click confirm your location button

20. You have to click on the empty box to choose your location after you enter your email address then click enter now.

21. cole marie mckinnon says:

I am clicking on the empty box to choose my location after I have entered my email address, etc., however, there is no mall to choose. My first two entries went thru fine as I do have a Simon Mall two minutes from me. Now, no choice is given relative to a mall. It is simply blank and it doesn’t matter how many times I refresh, enter, refresh …

22. Heather Price says:

I had the same issue couldnt continue invalid email and no option to select a location. When I hit the allow location it went through.

23. Cannot enter contest. Keeps saying enter valid email address & I have & it will not let me select location.

24. Worked fine on my iPhone 4S…no win yet, though 🙁