Hershey’s Summer Gas Instant Win Game 8/10/13 1PPD18+

Win cash for Gas! One winner will win per hour until August 10th. Enter online or text to win!

Eligibility: open only to legal residents of the United States residing in the 50 United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of playing.

Sweeps Rating: Good

Entry Dates: July 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 am ET on August 10, 2013

Website Entry | Official Rules

Text: HERSHEY to 44144

Entry Limit: one play per name/text message/mobile phone/e-mail address/address per day, regardless of method of play.

Nine Hundred Sixty (960) Prize (one per hour): Each prize consists of a $75.00 Visa Gift Card.

Prize Limit: one prize per household/person/e-mail address.

Comments

1. alexandra c. says:

I received a text back saying they are currently having a minor issue and to please try again later or call them =(

2. Allison says:

It’s working now! 🙂

3. gkaldrich says:

Same here today at 12:35 p.m.

4. When I tried to register, there is no captcha word , so I cannot finish
    registering

5. Sheesh, took 4 texts to get entered. Hope I don’t have to do all 4 of those every day…

6. veronica says:

Just got a text response at 11:52pm saying I’m an instant winner. Woohoo!

7. Rosemary says:

can’t text so went to try via facebook sign in and error keeps coming up 5 tries

8. Heather says:
  9. Tells me for the last two days, I already played today. ?

10. maineia says:

Just won 🙂

11. Can anyone tell me, if after you won and submitted your information if you got a follow up email? When I went to submit my information it said try back later, I tried back and it said I submitted already. So now I am left hanging, wondering if it went through or not. I did sent them an email, waiting on response.
    Thanks

12. Has anyone else won via the text-to-win and not received a claims e-mail within the 48-hour period?

13. i’ve been seeing alot of ppl saying they got an email for this one, i won weeks ago and never got any email, i played online and all it did was ask me to confirm my address after the winning screen and then it said it would be mail within 6-8 weeks, never got any e-mail though….wonder what i should do…

14. I tried to do the enter online and kept getting an error, tried 10 times and still got the same message. My text wont allow me to text unless its a 10 digit number.

15. nikki sharma says:

Can anyone give me the link where to redeem the prize?

16. I’m unable to enter online

17. Jessica H. says:

I won this one last year and never received the prize!