Dove Flip for Freshness Instant Win Game 8/30/13 1PPD18+

Flip a card to reveal if you’ve instantly won a $25 Target gift card and Dove go fresh products. If you don’t reveala winner, you’ll still receive a $1.00 coupon for Dove go fresh! Come back daily for more chances to win

Sweeps Rating: Okay

Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 18 & older

Entry Dates: July 22, 2013 and ends at 12:00 p.m. ET on August 30, 2013

Website Entry | Official Rules

Entry Limit: one Instant Win Chance per person/e-mail address per day.

Instant Win Prize (50 total): a $25 gift card and Dove bar soap and body wash (max ARV: $41.60 each)

Prize Limit: one Instant Win Prize per person/household per day.

Disclosure: this listing may contain affiliate, referral or tracking links. Read about our policies for more details.

Comments

1. Ok it said I won and i didnt win on the same screen – what?

2. Brenda R says:

I got both a sorry and you are a winner on the same screen…

3. Says I won but not sure just yet because it also said not a winner but let me share that I just won? So hoping it was an actual win!

4. probably saying “winner” because you get the $1 coupon even if you “lose”

5. Rhonda Mason says:

Mine was perfectly clear: Sorry. You didn’t win today! LOL

6. Says “sorry you are not a winner” and “congratulations you’re a winner. Your $25 Target gift card and Dove go fresh will arrive in 8-10 weeks”.

• Cara Daymude says:

That is what mine says not winner at top then under you won $25 Target gift card + 2 Beautybars and 2 Body washes will be shipped out in 8- 10 weeks hope I get email confirming win so I know whether I can still play game or not.

7. Mine said “Sorry you are not a winner” and “Congratulations you’re a winner. Your $25 Target gift card and Dove go fresh will arrive in 8-10 weeks”. Probably a glitch since it did not show a target gift card when the card was turned over.

8. Catherine Rice says:

This is the message on the page right now . Hopefully they’ll work it out soon.

“Due to technical difficulties,
    the Dove Flip for Freshness Instant Win has been suspended temporarily.
    Please check back shortly to play.”

9. susan mares says:

yes mine said sorry not a winner bottom said congratulations you won 25 target gift card and body wash it will be shipped in 8-10 weeks wonder how we will know if they will honor the ones with a winning message .

10. nancy cooper says:

Now it says it’s suspended temporarily. Dang. That was probably all the Target cards they had to give out.

11. Cara Daymude says:

Games back up 🙂

12. Cara Daymude says:

The Game is back up yeah 🙂

13. I can’t find the link on the website.

14. Says I already played today and I didn’t play today or yesterday!

15. Sweeps now showing on the dove link site is actually Lipton Recipe Secrets sweeps. I contacted Dove via facebook to try and find out where their actual sweeps for the gift cards are. They said they’re having trouble and will check into it.

16. Not working today, for me.