SWEETIES PICK! MyCokeRewards Subway Card Instant Win Game 7/1/13 5PPD13+

There will be 8,928 Subway gift cards given out, 1 for each 5 minutes, in the #MyCokeRewards Subway Card Instant Win Game

Eligibility: open only to My Coke Rewards members who are legal residents of one of 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry

Entry Dates: begins on 6/1/13 12:00 AM ET – 7/1/13 11:59 PM ET

How to Get Free My Coke Rewards Entries:

1. Sign into or create a MyCokeRewards.com account.
  2. Click on the link to the official rules on the instant win game page.
  3. Scroll down to rules 5C and follow the instructions to get a free play.
  4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 to earn 4 more free plays for that day for a total of five

(8,928) Grand Prizes (one every 5 minutes): A $5 SUBWAY Card

Prize Limit: one prize per person.

Disclosure: this listing may contain affiliate, referral or tracking links. Read about our policies for more details.

Comments

1. It says Ive reached my limit of entries for the day and I have not even played once!!! Sheesh.

2. Totally agree with you both! I didn’t even play once and it took me long enough to figure it all out to get that far.

3. I didn’t win this one but I DID WIN two season passes to six flags from mycokerewards!! yay!

4. Gloria M says:

Same thing happened to me – 1st time I tried to play I was informed I already reached my limit…very strange.

5. Michelle Washburn says:

Still getting the same message this morning, its says I have played 5 times but I have not played once on any game

6. Marlene Schwark says:

My rules are in Spanish

7. Must be a glitch, I had just signed up this morning for the subway one, first time playing, and it said I had already played today, strange.

8. I’m having the same problem as everyone else.

9. Janine V. says:

Same here. I’m still not able to play this morning.

10. Coke is usually pretty diligent about things… you would think it would be fixed by now!

11. I used a free code & won about an hour ago.

12. Yay! I just got one! πŸ™‚

13. shawnam says:

Whoo hoo! I just got one!

14. I think I might have figured it out, I’m assuming that everybody else that is playing has already used the 5 “Free codes” for another game? I think that mycokerewards is only giving out 5 free codes a day, regardless of game. Because I have all of my sweeps organized by month, and this one comes before the McDonald’s one, and when I use all 5 of the codes on this, the McDonald’s one tells me that I’ve reached the maximum number of entries for the day :\ Which really, really effing sucks πŸ™

15. anyone won more than once?

16. Maria Sellers says:

Won today. Noticed that the rules say 1 prize per person so now I will use my entries for the Mcdonald’s one.

17. Charles T. says:

Wee, I finally got one!

18. Yay! Won it!

19. And to answer everyone’s questions… Yes, you can only enter 5 of their Instant Win games per day, regardless of the prize you are playing for.

20. Hannah M. says:

I won yesterday! πŸ™‚

21. sue ellen says:

just won the subway gift card thanks so much wendy

22. Heather McKenzie Carter says: