Identity Thief Google Play Instant Win Game 6/4/13 1PPD18+

Title Abbreviations Explained Here

Answer daily Identity Thief trivia for the chance to play and win prizes instantly and be entered to win the grand prize, a Nexus 7 Tablet + $100 Google Play card

Sweeps Rating: Okay

Eligibility: open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who as of the date of their entry into the Sweepstakes are eighteen (18) years of age or older.

Entry Dates: begins on 5/21/13 and ends at 11:59 pm PT on 6/4/13

Enter Here | Rules Here

Entry Limit: You will automatically receive ten (10) to one-hundred (100) “Specific Action Entries” depending on the action you take on the website. Correctly answering a trivia question during the Sweepstakes you will automatically be entered into the Instant Win Game each day.

One (1) Grand Prize: a 326B Nexus 7 tablet + $100 Google Play Card

(154) Trivia Instant Win Prizes:

• (70) film t-shirts
  • (70) tumblers
  • (14) $15 Google Play Card or 500 bonus entries into the grand prize sweepstakes

Prize Limit: one Instant Win Trivia prize per person or email address per day.

Sweepstakes Random Drawing will be conducted on/about 6/5/13

New Sweeps This Week:

Comments

1. Nichole McKinnon says:

I won the bonus 500 entries, they sent me an email with a link to fill out an affy. but there’s nothing in the Smartify page that indicates I won the 500 entries or a process to accept it? Hmmmmm

• I got an email back from them:

Hi Amber,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You have been identified as a winner of 500 bonus entry points. There is no need to confirm your entries as the entries are automatically added to your point total. We apologize for the unnecessary prize claim e-mail, we have resolved the issue. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,

The Promotions Team

2. Dear Amber Miller:
    I’m writing to you regarding the Individual Promotion from Google Play and Universal Identity Thief that you recently entered, and to say congrats!

You’ve been identified as a potential winner.

The prize, pending confirmation of your eligibility, consists of: 500 entries prize – 500 entries.

To begin the prize claim process, we ask that you please do the following:

me too.. but there is nothing on my page

3. Nichole McKinnon says:

Thanks for the follow up info. Amber, now I can file the email 🙂

4. i also got the 500 entries prize…yay me

5. sue ellen says:

just won 500 entries thanks so much wendy

6. cindy m says:

Hmmmm, I just won the 500 points too.

7. I won again..

You’ve won a ‘500 entries prize’ from Google Play/Identity Thief Trivia Promotion!

8. Veronica says:

I won 500 points too. I was confused about the email and affidavit, but came right to Sweeties sight to see if anyone else had the same problem…found my answer. Love this site.

9. Only 14 people are suppose to win the 500 extra entries? I “won” them too…

10. sunny hill says:

I won 500 entries yesterday and then again today … little confused about only 14 winners

11. I won 500 entries too.

12. Won the 500 entries as well… wow well aren’t we just a group of one in a millions…. LOL guessing everyone wins it 🙁

13. sunny hill says:

500 more today …. hmm.

14. sue ellen says:

won 500 more entries again tonight thanks again wendy

15. Vanessa says:

Ok, I just won it too.
    Is this the REAL identity Theft?
    What’s happening?
    Did we win anything?

16. I won the 500 entries 5 times so far and have received the email. I think at this point there is not 14 of them, we are all winning it.

17. I received an email to say congrats I won 500 entries. They want me to sign an affidavit and provide a driver’s license, passport, or other government-issued ID with the returned affidavit.

Did all of you do that or is it a scam to send my photo ID?

18. Jody Dietz says:

I have also won 500 entries!

19. just out of curiosity how many entries do you guys have so far? i have 2835

20. Ronnie Schwartz says:

everyone will win the 500 points bonus. you just have to play it a few times. i’m sceptical that this significantly increases your chances to win anything real

21. Don’t give them your license Hope. Everyone is winning the 500 entries. If you win a bigger prize you will need to do that. I got the same email 6 times.

22. Must be more than 14 winners of the 500 entries. I won yesterday. 🙂

23. Bethany says:

I read the rules and basically if you don’t win a physical prize you get 500 entries. I hope this clears thing up. 🙂