SWEETIES PICK! Tonys Strikes Again Instant Win Game 3/22/13 1PPD18+

Play Tony’s Pizza online game everyday for more chances to win free bowling and free pizza – 5,500 prizes will be given out instantly. Play the game starting February 15th and follow us on Facebook for a reminder when it starts.

Eligibility: open only to legal U.S. residents of the 50 US/DC, 18 or older. Void in Puerto Rico

Entry Dates: 2/15/13 and ends 11:59:59 p.m. CDT on 3/22/13.

Enter Here | Rules

Entry Limit one play per person/email address/Facebook account per day.

One Grand Prize: $500

Instant Win Game Prizes:

• (5,000) First Prizes: a coupon good for one free game of bowling at a Strike Ten location. ARV: $6.00
  • (500) Second Prizes: Coupon good for a free Tony’s® Pizza priced up to $4.59

Drawing Date: on or about April 5, 2013

Disclosure: this listing may contain affiliate, referral or tracking links. Read about our policies for more details.

Comments

1. Jamie Herda says:

The site says it does not start until tomorrow.

2. tried to enter and it says it is only for people 21 and over….

3. Catherine Rice says:

I just won a Free game of bowling. thanks Wendy. I will give this to my son and D-I-L, since I can’t bowl. lol

4. says page not found on firefix for android….are they down?

5. freebieking says:

All I get is this now:

An error has occurred while contacting Facebook. Click here to try again.

Error Code: 0000

6. Won a free game of bowling

7. cara daymude says:

cant figure out how to play game do you hit mouse arrow key what? confused

8. I always rolled gutter balls, but got three prizes in the mail

9. Received a free coupon for pizza in the mail. I never got a winning game.Nice surprise. 🙂

10. never recieved a winning screen but just checked the mail and won a free game of bowling thanks so much wendy

11. Blaire Ruch says:

always got gutter balls too, but got 2 free bowling coupons in the mail.

12. John Danielson says:

won two free games only problem is that the nearest place to redeem the coupons is 50 miles away