SWEETIES PICK! Reeses March Madness Instant Win Game 4/8/13 1PPD18+

Text or enter online to play the Reeses #NCAA #IWG for the chance to #win 1 of 10,500 prizes instantly and be entered for the chance to win a trip for four to the 2014 NCAA Men’s Final Four

Sweeps Rating: Sweeties pick./Winnable

Eligibility: open only to legal residents of the United States residing in the 50 United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of participating.

Entry Dates: February 11, 2013 and ends at 12:00:00 m ET on April 8, 2013

Text: REESES to 44144

Enter Online Here | Rules

Entry Limit: one play and one entry per person/text message/mobile phone/e-mail address/address per day, regardless of method of Play.

One (1) Grand Prize: consists of a trip for winner and three guests to the 2014 NCAA® Men’s Final Four® and the REESE’S College All-Star Game; gear for winner and three guests from the NCAA store; and $2,100.00 spending money. Trip portion of Grand Prize includes: Quad-occupancy suite accommodations for winner and three guests for four nights; four tickets to the 2014 NCAA Men’s Final Four® which includes tickets to the semifinals and championship final and four tickets the REESE’S® College All-Star Game. ARV: $12,352.00. Winner may take a cash alternative of $12,352.00 in lieu of the above-stated Grand Prize (trip, gear and spending money).

(10.500) Instant Win Game Prizes:

• Five Hundred (500) First Prizes: $100.00 NCAA Store Certificate redeemable at NCAA.com/Shop
  • Ten Thousand (10,000) Second Prizes: a coupon good for a free REESE’S® Peanut Butter Cups candy bar (1.5 oz.). ARV: $1.19 each

Prize Limit: one First Prize and one Second Prize per household/person.

Grand Prize Drawing: on or about April 10, 2013.

Disclosure: this listing may contain affiliate, referral or tracking links. Read about our policies for more details.

Comments

1. Is there an instant win game? I didn’t see one.

2. Catherine Rice says:

“Your entry has been received.”

that is what I got when I submitted the entry form. I didn’t see an instant win game either. I entered online.

• Catherine Rice says:

Here is what I read in the rules. But I didn’t see any of this when I played. It only told me that my entry had been received. So I don’t know what it up with the IW game.

If you receive a message stating, CONGRATULATION, YOU’RE A WINNER, you win the prize stated (subject to verification). Non-winning messages will read, SORRY, YOU DIDN’T WIN TODAY. TRY AGAIN “

3. I didn’t think I was playing the instant win game either BUT it appears that when you log in and enter, you are playing it. I received the same “Your entry has been received” until today when, instead of that, I received the Congratulations message (for a free candy bar).

4. garianne draves says:

WON A CANDY BAR VIA TEXT BUT THE WEBSITE TO CLAIM IT GIVES YOU IS INVALID. PLEASE HELP DOMGAR1@VERIZON.NET

5. Won a $100.00 NCAA online store certificate through texting!!!
    Thanks Sweetie!!!!

6. Blaire Ruch says:

won the candy through the website tonight!

7. cara daymude says:

YEAH!!! I won a candy bar

8. I won a $100 gift certificate today!

9. WOOHOO! I won NOTHING! LOL

10. Cara Daymude says:

get message sorry we cant accept your entry at this time please try again later

11. Finally won a free Reeses thru the website 🙂

12. meerkat1 says:

Won a candy bar !

13. Won a reeses peanut butter cup coupon 6 to 8 weeks by text

14. Won a candy bar

15. won a coupon

16. Haven’t won anything so far but still have a few more days to try so I’m crossing my fingers

17. Celia Husmann says:

Soo, I won a $100 NCAA.com gift card on February 12th, WHICH, I have yet to receive. Oh but my husband got his coupon. Any advice?