Hasbro Monopoly Live Like A Millionaire Instant Win Game Ends 12/31/12 1PPD6-16

Play the Hasbro Monopoly instant win game for the chance to #win 1 of over 3,000 exciting prizes instantly.

Sweeps Rating: Good

Eligibility: open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are six (6) through sixteen (16) years old at the time of entry. You must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to enter and your parent or legal guardian must agree, on your behalf on his or her own behalf

Entry Dates: begins on August 1, 2012 and ends on December 31, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET.

Enter Here | Rules Here

Entry Limit: Each entrant may play one time per day.

Five (5) Grand Prizes: Winner’s choice of one of the following VIP experiences (ARV: $25,000)

• VIP Movie Experience
  • VIP Sporting Event Experience
  • VIP Shopping Experience
  • Game Room Upgrade
  • VIP Concert Experience

Three Thousand (3,000) First Prizes: $25 iTunes Gift Card.

Prize Limit: one Grand Prize and one First Prize per person.

Grand Prizes will be won instantly: from August 1, 2012 through September 30, 2012, one winning time will be computer-generated for the Grand Prize; from October 1, 2012 through December 16, 2012, three (3) winning times will be computer-generated for the Grand Prize; and from December 17, 2012 through December 31, 2012, one winning time will be computer generated for the Grand Prize.

Comments

1. Joyce Umfleet says:

I can’t enter? What’s up with that?

2. must be 6-16 y/o to play

3. karyn cannon mccoy says:

It appears you are ineligible to participate.I keep getting this every time i try to enter.My daughter is 9yrs. old and it is not taking her birthdate:(

• I think someone said if you leave off the year it takes it

• Clear the cookies and reenter the form with her birth date again. If you previously entered with a birth date that was ineligible it sometimes gives you a cookie so you cant resubmit without being ineligible.

4. Elizbeth says:

I played for my niece (with my sister’s permission) and she won a $25 iTunes gift card!

5. angela s says:

I made the mistake of putting in my birth date first. After that it wouldn’t take my daughters until I deleted cookies. Then it worked fine.

6. Yay! Won an iTunes gift card for my son πŸ™‚

7. Tammy Mauk says:

My daughter just won a $25.00 Itunes card. Thank you sweetie!

8. ive won 2 of these for the kids and i just got an email saying your prize is on its way blah blah if we need any additional info we will email you at this adress,just weird cause everyone else got forms right after and i didnt.and this sweeps asks for no shipping adress at start

9. Daughter won itunes giftcard

10. YAY!! My daughter won an iTunes gift card!! πŸ˜€

11. i won 3 of these 1 for each kid but there not givin them to me said i broke the rules? waste of my time and effort

12. We won an iTunes gift card. πŸ™‚

13. Stevie Nanstad says:

Yay my son won an Itunes card πŸ™‚

14. sue ellen says:

just won the 25.00 itunes giftcard thanks so much wendy

15. Melissa P. says:

My son just won the $25 iTunes Gift Card! WooHoo!