Enter to win a one of 3 Music Festival trip packages to either Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza or Bumbershoot! There will also be 6 winners who will receive Music Festival prize packages consisting of festival merchandise.
Sweeps Rating: Okay
Eligibility: open only to legal residents of the 50 United States & DC (excluding New Hampshire), who are 18 years of age or older with Internet access and a valid e-mail address.
Entry Dates: begins on April 13, 2012 and ends at 9:59:59 AM ET on August 5, 2012.
How to Enter: visit www.facebook.com/StateFarmNation, and follow the instructions provided to complete the Registration Form and receive one (1) entry in the applicable Entry Period. Upon submission of the Registration Form, click on the applicable festival tab (Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza or Bumbershoot) and follow the instructions provided to play the game in its entirety to earn up to three (3) additional entries in the applicable Entry Period.
- 4/13/12 – 5/20/12: Trip to Bonnaroo between 7/7/12 -7/10/12, Music Festival Prize Package
- 5/25/12 – 6/30/12: Trip to Lollapalooza between 8/3/12-8/5/12, Music Festival Prize Package
- 7/3/12 – 8/5/12: Trip to Bumbershoot between 9/1/12-9/3/12, Music Festival Prize Package
Entry Limit: 4 entries per person per day.
(3) Grand Prizes (one per Entry Period): Each trip consists of admission tickets for winner plus one (1) guest to designated festival, round-trip coach air transportation for two (2) from major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner’s primary residence in the U.S. to destination and three (3)-night standard double-occupancy hotel accommodations (one (1) room). ARV: $8,000
(6) First Prizes (2 per Entry Period): Music Festival Prize Package consisting of festival merchandise designated by Sponsor. ARV: $100
Drawing Dates: on or about 3 days after each Entry Period ends.
Rules: https://www.facebook.com/StateFarmNation/app_170558819730989?app_data=bonnarooDisclosure: this listing may contain affiliate links. Read our ad policies for more details. This post may contain a tracking link which is different than a referral link. Read more here