H2O+ Under The Surface Instant Win Game

Title Abbreviations Explained Here

H20+ skin care is coming on April 14th and you have the chance to win it before it arrives on the shelves. Try your luck to see if you are one of the 1,000 prize winners.

Eligibility: open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (U.S.) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in his/her state of residence, whichever is older as of date of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, and U.S. Territories and jurisdictions (including overseas military installations)

Entry Dates: begins on March 22, 2012 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on April 30, 2012.

How to Play: visit www.H2OPlus-underthesurface.com

Sweeties Note: This site is run by Flash so if it doesn’t work you may need to make sure your have Flash installed or try another browser.

1. Once you are on the site, wait until the site loads and then click Start (small button in the middle of the page)
  2. Wait until more of the page loads (about 30 seconds) and click Unlock your Gift
  3. You can login with Facebook or just your email address.
  4. You will find out immediately if you won once you login or use your email address

Entry Limit: one entry per person per day.

One thousand (1,000) Instant Win Game Prizes:

• Four Hundred (400) Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment (ARV $36/each)
  • Four Hundred (400) Aquafirm+ Eye Lift Concentrate (ARV $38/each)
  • Two Hundred (200) Oasis Daily Hydration System, including; Face Oasis Dual Action Exfoliating Cleanser, Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment, Eye Oasis Moisture Replenishing Treatment (ARV $43/each)

Prize Limit: one prize per household.

Rules: http://www.h2oplus-underthesurface.com/official-rules.aspx

New Sweeps This Week:

Comments

1. Haha won a Hydrating Treatment! Yay! 🙂

2. Elisa Adams says:

Umm, All it does is play a short video. Are you all seeing something different? or do you think my “Flash” is not working?

3. Melanie Locum says:

This does not work for me – takes me to other websites…?

4. I just get the video as well. I’ve checked and my flash is up to date and I tried on three different browsers.

5. I just won the eye lift concentrate! I’m using Safari.

6. Yay! Just won the hydrating treatment! I’m so thrilled. Thanks Sweeties. Thanks H2O.

7. Candice N says:

I just won this one: Two Hundred (200) Oasis Daily Hydration System, including; Face Oasis Dual Action Exfoliating Cleanser, Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment, Eye Oasis Moisture Replenishing Treatment (ARV $43/each)

Thanks for posting!

8. Just won a Hydrating Treatment!! 😀

9. Catherine says:

Won the Eye lify Concentrate . thanks Wendy for posting another winning sweeps. (*;*)

10. Nothing for me got the traditional Sorry message.

11. elizabeth a says:

their ad is pretty cool the first time around, but to have to watch it over and over just to enter is annoying. i wish we could avoid it after seeing it the first time, it is too long.

12. Scooped up the hydration system – thanks Sweetie!!

13. I just won Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment

14. elizabeth a says:

haven’t won, but they send me at least 2 emails a day.

• Same here, I didn’t sign up for emails. It just started a couple of days ago, with the thanks for joining the club.

15. I just won the Hydrating Treatment, thanks for posting Sweetie!

16. Sweetie, I have a question for you please, (surprise) ha ha, I won one of those hydrating lotions on March 26 from the H20 sweeps, which ended April 30th, now that has been over 7 weeks, or about that, and I still haven’t received it yet, I see that they started the new sweeps, phase II, should I be concerned and contact them? Or should I just wait a couple more weeks? I am curious, I wanted to see if anyone that had won had already received theirs yet? Thanks for your time..

17. I won the Hydrating Treatment and I received it last week.