Camel Snus Pleasure Switch Challenge Instant Win Game Ends 12/31/12 1PPD21+

Title Abbreviations Explained Here | Sweepstakes Ratings Explained Here
FavoriteLoadingAdd to your Sweeties Sweeps Favorites List

Take the daily Camel SNUS Pleasure Challenge for a change to win 1 of 383 $100 Visa gift cards instantly through December 31st.

Sweeps Rating: Okay (a year long)

Eligibility: US, Void MA, MI, who are tobacco consumers, 21+

Entry Dates: begins on December 14, 2011 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on December 31, 2012.

How to Enter: visit camel.tobaccopleasure.com, login, click on Break Free at the top right (with the Camel pic) and then look for the Camel SNUS Pleasure Switch Challenge graphic to play.

If your screen displays a prize-winning message, you are a winner of the prize indicated (subject to verification). If your screen does not display a prize-winning message, you are not a winner.

Entry Limit: one entry per person per day.

(383) Grand Prizes: Each Grand Prize winner will receive one $100 Visa® Gift Card.

Prize Limit: one one (1) Grand Prize per household/person/address. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded..

Rules: https://sites.tobaccopleasure.com/CSN/promotions/psc2/rules.aspx

Disclosure: this listing may contain affiliate, referral or tracking links. Read about our policies for more details.

Comments

1. Jamie Herda says:

The site is having some problems right now.

2. Donna Hay says:

I tried earlier today and it would not work at all-just tried again and it says having tech difficulties. Some improvements over earlier as I at least got a message this time-LOL.

3. Vicky D says:

Just won $20 WOOHOO

4. I just won a $10.00 bank card.

5. This wants you to enter a social security number. Not willing to give that to anyone.

• Yah I noticed that too. It is also telling that I need to call to verify my info. Kinda strange.

• Jamie Martin says:

Yeah, it’s a cigarette company, obviously. You need to be 21+ to enter. It’s just like the guy asking for your ID at the gas station. I’m pretty sure you had to give your SSN card to him to the guy at the DMV to get your driver’s license, right?!

6. In November, I won a $25 Visa card. Today, I won a $100 Visa card. However, I’ve never received any email confirmation from either win. Has anyone else received a confirmation email in this promotion?

7. Kathryn Measel says:

I played and it said I won a music gc it will come in 8-10 weeks. A music gift card isn’t even a prize for the contest. I called Camel they don’t know why it said that they will get back to me. I won $20 in another contest and never got it but I had a winning screen.

8. I received the same message yesterday that I won a music giftcard. It didn’t list how much and I also didn’t see that listed as one of the prizes.

9. I won a $25 gc from their last promo and got it quickly and dont recall giving my social. Hopefully I’ll win this one too!

10. Diana Hodges says:

For some reason it locked my account! I signed up with another email and then it said it wasn’t able to process due to a glitch!

11. Kathryn Measel says:

today it said I won a movie gift card not in rules I am getting confused

12. Have not won anything yet on that one but trying on the 99th birthday votes. Vote for DWOODS123! I will vote for you!

13. Andrew Beauchamp says:

I once won a $20 prepaid card. I can guarantee the validity of these prizes. I received it in the mail and spent it with no problems. Easy free money…gotta love it.