UNO Play, Enter, Win Instant Win Game Ends 9/24/11 10PPD18+

Enter for the chance to win a 7-night Caribbean cruise for 4 and $10,000 cash! 400 winners will win Mattel cash instantly

Eligibility: US, 18+ at time of entry

Entry Dates: begins on August 15, 2011 and ends at 12:00 midnight PT on September 24, 2011

How to Play: visit www.unoplayentersweepstakes.com

Sweeties Note: The UNO instant win game portion is played on Facebook and requires Flash version 10.1.102 to play.

Entry Limit: 10 game plays per person per day. For the purposes of this Promotion, a “day” will be defined as starting at 12:01 a.m. PT and ending at 12:00 midnight PT.

(400) Instant Win Game Prizes: Each Game Prize consists of $5.00 in Mattel Cash

Sweepstakes Prizes:

One First Prize: a trip for four (4) people on winner’s choice of any scheduled 7-night Caribbean cruise aboard a Royal Caribbean International vessel (excluding Allure of the Seas) which departs from a Continental U.S. port city. The Trip includes the following: roundtrip economy class airfare to the major airport nearest the Departure Port City, Cruise, one night deluxe hotel accommodations in the Departure Port City, and a check in the amount of $10,000 made out to the First Prize winner. ARV: $15,825.

One Second Prize: a check in the amount of $10,000 USD.

One Third Prize: a check in the amount of $7,500 USD.

(6) Fourth Prizes: a 16 GB Apple iPad2 with 3G capability plus an UNO app. ARV: $545.83

(6) Fifth Prizes: an 8 GB Apple iPod Touch plus an UNO app. ARV: $280

Drawing Date: on or about September 25, 2011

Rules: unoplayentersweepstakes.com/rules

Sweeps Rating: Okay

Comments

1. Jamie Herda says:

OMG, this is too fun! Love it.

2. Richy Rich says:

Sweetie your always too late posting these instant win games and stuffyou need to post them right when they come out. All the ones you post I already know about them from one other site.

• I post them when I find them. There is one of me posting everything you see and a team of people on those other sites. Feel free to visit their site if I am too slow.

• Richy Rich says:

True. I feel you, but you need to post sweeps on saturday too and take off on sunday. Love

• You’re kidding right? You use my site for free and you want me to post when you want? Haha

• Richy Rich says:

Every sweeps or instant win game you post I win on. I’m a bot master hahaha. You want to start winning some nice prizes. I’m the person to come to. For now Enjoy these $5 codes from UNO on me 🙂

You have been selected as an Instant Winner in the
            UNO® Play, Enter, Win Sweepstakes.

You have won $5 in Mattel Cash redeemable at ShopMattel.com. Use the promotional code below and take $5 off any purchase on hundreds of Mattel toys and gifts including UNO Roboto™, UNO Moo!®, UNO Attack!®, or the classic UNO® Card Game.

UNO441
            UNO432
            UNO191
            UNO188

3. Jason Shreve says:

not seeing which part is the instant win part and i played a few uno games on fb

4. Elizabeth says:

How do you play the IWG? Is it just the game of Uno? I never see a sorry you lose or try again screen….

5. Jamie Herda says:

Fun, but no real potential to win anything worth of value-IMO. The top 400 scores get the real goodies, and when I started playing the scores were arouond 60,000.

6. @Richy Rich, you sure sound like an a@$. Sheesh, can’t please everyone and I agree with Sweetie. If you don’t like it just don’t come here. THANK YOU SWEETIE!

7. GARIANNE DRAVES says:

HOW DO YOU PLAY A CARD? CONFUSED ABOUT IWG

8. Man this one sucks. lol I’m waiting for the person before me to make a move then it tells me I timed out! Too frustrating. I also got the most burned award, one round, I was constantly getting skipped and made to draw. 🙁 Uno hates me. lol

9. Sweetie, your site has been like a godsend for me. I’m in school and can’t work so I highly appreciate what I win. That Richy Rich character will get what’s coming to them for acting so dang smug. You don’t get far in this world acting like an a**. Thank you again Sweetie 😀

10. I am not getting a confirmation of any type after entering the sweep. Is anyone else getting a confirmation?

And, geez, Richy Rich, get a grip. I use other sweeps sites as well, and I still find sweeps here that are not posted anywhere else and some sweeps that are posted here before any of the other sites I visit.

Thanks for all you do Sweetie!

11. Catherine says:

how do you play an IWS here? I just say a regular sweeps to enter.
    thanks for any help you can offer on this one.

12. Catherine says:

Richie R
    Didn’t your mom teach you if you don’t have anything nice to say, then just
    don’t say anything at all? If you don’t like what you read here then go somewhere you do like,just don’t make trouble here.
    You come here to a great site with Sweeps that is avaiable
    to you for free and have the audacity to complain!!!
    WoW!!

Wendy,
    You do a great job on this site.
    Many people benefit from the info you make available here.
    You got me started in sweeping and have helped me win many a prize.
    Keep on doing what you are doing.

13. Diana Hodges says:

Yay! I won a Mattel gc

14. NOLA Lisa says:

I won the first prize – the cruise and 10K. Just got the affy in the mail!! THANK YOU SWEETIE!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

15. Cindy Hill says:

When I click on the above link, I get a page that starts with:
    “Great Success !
    Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server”
    It suggest that if I am seeing that site instead of the one I was trying to access, maybe I could email the administrator?
    Is it just me?