SWEETIES PICK! Office Depot Go Back Smarter Instant Win Game

Title Abbreviations Explained Here

100 daily winners win a $100 @OfficeDepot gift card to make going back to school a little bit easier and cheaper

Eligibility: US, 18+ at time of game play.

Entry Dates: begins on July 24, 2011 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on September 11, 2011

How to Play: two ways

Online: visit www.gobacksmarter.com

Mobile SnapTag: Look for the Office Depot® Go Back Smarter SnapTag displayed on in-store signage at participating Office Depot stores during the Game Period. Take a photograph of the SnapTag using an MMS-enabled mobile device and send the photo via MMS to short code 762748 (valid for AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile and Alltel wireless subscribers only) or email to OD@snaptag.mobi (all other supported wireless carrier subscribers)

Entry Limit: one online per person/per email address and one Mobile SnapTag entry per person/per mobile phone number per day.

Five thousand (5,000) Prizes (100 each day): $100.00 Office Depot Gift Card.

Rules: www.gobacksmarter.com/Home/Rules

New Sweeps This Week:

Comments

1. Nicole Dziedzic says:

won a $100 gift card today!

2. Just won 100.00 thanks for posting

3. Won the $100 gift card on the first try =) Thank you for posting!

4. Jamie Herda says:

Yippee!!! Just won. Thanks so much.

5. I just won the $100 Gift Card

6. I won- Thank you!

7. I can’t win this one 🙁

• Is anyone being asked to verify their email before Office Depot lets you enter this sweepstakes? Still didn’t win, makes me wonder if I am on the do not win list.

8. nikki sharma says:

I won! Did anyone receive their confirmation E-mail yet?

9. Becky Cole says:

I won this early this morning. I had to verify my email and after I did, it told me I won. Usually i just got the sorry screen so maybe being verified means you won???

10. sue ellen says:

i got the verify my email then i got a sorry screen real bummer

11. jennifer says:

Just got the same thing!!!! I verified my email and then it whooshed me over to the SORRY SCREEN!!!! I am very sad right now.

12. Michele t says:

I won last night, and got the email with gift card code today! Yippee!!

13. I am on a roll! I just won a $100 Gift card…

14. Sherri Jones says:

I won this around 7am this morning. Very handy win, with school getting ready to start back up here in Florida. Yay!

15. Blaire Ruch says:

just won the $100 gift card!!!

16. Celia Nickel says:

Won a 100$ gc yesterday!

17. Lauren Peterson says:

Yea! Just won this one, too! Is there a limit to one win per person?

18. Lauren Peterson says:

Hey, also, is it just a code to win online, or can we use it in stores?

19. Won this last year and got a really great office chair and some of the freshest tootsie rolls .We had bought a second office chair at staples that is terrible .This game doesnt like me this year .Congrats to all the winners !

20. I won a 100 gift card this morning but now I’m wondering, can someone only win once? I’ve read the rules and I can’t see if multiple wins are allowed.

21. I received my $100 credit codes via email and I placed an online order right away!

22. Just won! yeah 100.00

23. Hubby recieved a winning email yesterday AFTER getting the you’re a loser screen. YAY!!!!!

24. Just won 100 gc about 200pm cst still no email confirmation hopefully by tomorrow ready to shop online! 🙂

25. I was getting frustrated with this game and seeing the “not a winner” message and did not enter for a couple of days. Decided to to my list of instant win sweeps at night and could not believe my eyes when the screen said “winner.” So happy that I decided to enter that day. Now I can go and purchase some much needed printer ink and a cheap mp3 player. 🙂 🙂