Arthur Love or Money Instant Win Game

Title Abbreviations Explained Here

Would you choose love or money? That’s the question you must answer to play the Arthur instant win game.

Eligibility: US, Void PR, 18+ at time sweepstakes begins.

Entry Dates: begins on July 15, 2011 and ends at 11:59:59 am PT on August 15, 2011

How to Enter: visit www.reelzchannel.com/arthurmovie

Entry Limit: one sweepstakes entry per household regardless of entry method.

Alternate Method of Entry: by hand-printing their full name, email address, zip code, birth date, and gender on a 3″ x 5″ card, and mailing it with postage affixed, to:

Warner Bros. Digital Distribution
4000 Warner Blvd.
Bldg. 160, 8-329
Burbank, CA 91522

Mail-in entries must be postmarked by August 15, 2011 and received by August 22, 2011 in order to be eligible.

Four Grand Prizes: Apple iPad2 with Wi-Fi 16GB. ARV: $500.00

(200) Instant Win Prizes: one the following:

• Arthur t-shirts ARV $12.00
  • Arthur hat ARV $10.00
  • Arthur money clip ARV $8.00
  • Arthur mug ARV $8.00

(220) Second Tier Instant Win Prizes: Cable Cash certificate for up to $5.00 off Satellite or Cable Movie Rentals

Prize Limit: one Instant Prize and one Grand Prize per entrant.

Drawing Date: on or about September 9, 2011.

Rules: apps.ignitesocialmedia.com/php/facebook/wb/loveormoney/sections/terms_conditions.html

Sweeps Rating: Good

New Sweeps This Week:

Comments

1. won a hat on this LOL

2. Jamie Herda says:

Won Cable Cash,but no cable-LOL.

3. Jessica Guinn says:

I won a coffee mug

4. Donna s says:

won a mug

5. Won the money clip

6. I just won an I <3 Arthur mug!

7. Won the t-shirt!

8. Im a little confused on how u play this game. Made my choice between love and money then just stated an act i would do because of my choice. Didnt see anywhere stated rather or not I won anything

9. Won cable cash!

10. were we suppose to get an email conformation, because I didnt get one. Should I enter again? And, it didnt say whether I had won a prize or not.

11. jennifer tracy says:

yea i won earlier yesterday morning and was told i won but still no confirm email

12. jennifer tracy says:

just happened again right now. so i best see a confirm email

13. I won and days later still no conf email starting to wonder if it says that we won is just a glitch or something

• Jennifer says:

This is super frustrating. We need an advocate to help with this.

• What is the problem with this game? I just tested it out and it worked fine. I am using Firefox 3.5

• Worked fine for me. I won a money clip but no confirmation. I don’t think they’re emailing confirmations. If you win, just try to print the screen for your records. I didn’t bother since the value is small.