Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts Movie Ticket Instant Win Game

FavoriteLoadingAdd to your Sweeties Sweeps Favorites List
Favorite List Accounts without profile names will be deleted >> Details Here

Click Here for Title Abbreviations Explanation, Click Here to understand our Sweepstakes Ratings.

Text or play online for a chance to win 1 of 1,000 e-Movie cash good for one free movie ticket from Kellogg’s PopTarts.

Eligibility: US, 18+ at time of entry.

Entry Dates: begins on June 1, 2011 and and ends on March 31, 2012 at 11:59:59 am

How to Play: two ways

Online: visit www.poptartstix.com

Text: POP plus your five 5 digit zip code to the Code (you generate on their site or find in the product).

Entry Limit: one entry per person.

Prize: (1,000 winners) One movie ticket, awarded as e-Movie cash (ARV $12)

Prize Limit: one prize per person

Rules: poptartstix.com/OfficialRules.pdf

Sweeps Rating: Okay (lots of prizes but it ends next year and you can only enter once)

Sweeping 101: Win What You Can't Afford - sign up for FREE!

Comments

1. maharet says:

I tried to register but was not eligible to enter. I am over 18. My boyfriend tried to register and he got the same error. Anyone else having this issue?

2. Karen Clark says:

same thing with me, not eligible but meet all requirements.

3. Jamie Herda says:

Me 3….says I am not eligible.

4. Michele Anderson says:

Same thing happened to me, so I clicked on the link for the rules and then the link to obtain a free code, followed the instructions and it worked. Didn’t win, but that’s okay

5. Celia Husmann says:

Me 4…

6. Celia Husmann says:

Oh, here’s the code…. POP+99999

7. just entered did not win. Hit or miss on this one. only one entry per household.

8. You have to live within 10 miles of a theatre. We are rural and drive 30 miles for everything. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9. I wish she had a link that you click to report issues. I would report that this is 1PH not 1PP..

10. Yay! I won!