Tyson Wings and Football Instant Win Game

Show us your team spirit and try for instant win prizes.

Eligibility: Open to legal residents who are physically located in one of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Void in Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, all other U.S. territories and possessions.

Entry Dates: Begins on August 30, 2010 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on February 7, 2011.

How to enter: Visit www.TysonWingsandFootball.com

Entry Limit: One entry per person and per household per day.

Instant Win Prizes:

(75): $50 NCAA.com gift cards

(75): $50 NFL.com gift cards

(400): $20 iTunes gift cards

(500): $10 Snapfish.com gift cards

(750): Tyson koozies

Prize Limit: One (1) Instant Win Prize per person and per household.

Official rules: www.tysonwingsandfootball.com/rules.cqs.pl

Sweeps Rating: Okay

Photo Credit: Tyson Wings

Comments

1. I won this but only received a $1 off coupn it must be a mistake. I don’t see it listed as a prize? what should I do??

• how did you find out about your prize? by mail? by email? Look for a contact person and see if you can call or email them. Make sure you have the rules in front of you so you can explain.

• I too recently won from this game and have yet to receive anything other than the email with the $1 off coupon. Have you been able to reach anyone or received further communications?

2. I emailed them but I have yet to hear from them? Let me know if you hear something.

• Same thing happened to me tonight. I got a winning screen and then an email but all it had was a link for a $1 off coupon. Did you ever hear anything?

3. they emailed me and said per the rules you will receive one of the prizes listed in 4-6 wks:) So I guess it will be a surprise:)

4. heather tascher says:

i just won too! a 1.00 off coupon booo tyson!

5. backdrop001 says:

200 itunes card

6. Just got the email saying I won the $200 iTunes card! Thanks Sweetie!!

7. This one is confusing. I got the winning screen and only got a $1 off coupon. Very disappointing. Hopefully something better show up!

8. Christine B says:

On 11/4 I received an email informing me that I was an instant winner of a $200 iTunes gift card. I was AMAZED considering I always got the screen that said, “Sorry, You did not win today!” So this is a game that you never give up on! I sent back the confirmation information and they replied that I would have my prize in 4-6 weeks!

9. I won today too. How long did it take to get the actual prize winning email after the $1.00 off coupon?

10. backdrop001 says:

anyone get their Itunes card yet? i know it said 4-6 weeks but i was hoping it would come earlier.

11. I wasn’t paying attention to the prize screen since it never says that I win, so I just closed it after submitting, then I received an email with the link to the coupon so it sounds like I won?

12. Christine B says:

UGH!!! I just got an email that informed me that there was a typo in the original prize notification sent to me. It should have said $20iTunes card not a $200iTunes card. I should have known it was to good to be true. I thought I may have had my first big win. How Extremely disapointing!!!

13. backdrop001 says:

man me too just got the typo email, i was gonna sell it and have some christmas money.

14. Megan Miller says:

I got the winning screen last night. I too just got an additional $1 off email, so I emailed them about it and they responded very quickly and said I should get another email within two weeks…so we will see how that turns out. 🙂

15. I just won today at 11 am – can’t wait to see what I won! 🙂

16. Rachel B. says:

I won today! My first day back playing sweeps. I got the coupons email and got pissed thinking that was my prize until I read the official rules and found these comments. I hope I dont win a koozie!

17. I just won! I just don’t know what I won, lol.
    I hope it isn’t a koozie, but I was so excited to get a winning screen!
    Monika

18. I just got the email and I won…..the koozie! Ah well, a win is a win!
    Monika

19. Just got an email that I won the $50 NFL.com gift card

Trackbacks

1. […] 11+ daily winners of various prizes (koozies, $10 Snapfish, $200 iTunes), ends 2/7, details here […]