About a month and a half ago I was approached by LifetimeTV and asked to be a writer on a new blog they were designing called Sweeps Hunter. The blog’s purpose is to offer you “tips and tricks to get the most of out sweepstakes and contests”. The blog is now live on the LifetimeTV website.
I will be writing posts each week to teach you, and the LifetimeTV readers how to enter sweepstakes and win prizes, how to find sweepstakes and contests, about paying taxes on sweepstakes, and much, much more.
Please join me on the LifetimeTV Sweeps Hunter blog by visiting www.mylifetime.com/fun-games/sweeps/sweeps-hunter/blog
LifetimeTV Sweeps is now on Twitter. To follow them visit twitter.com/lifetimesweeps
I will also be getting tidbits of “inside information” to share with you about LifetimeTV sweepstakes so keep reading Sweeties Sweeps to learn more.
How to use the LifetimeTV Sweeps Hunter blog:
When you visit the blog you will see a page that looks similar to this.
- To read the entire article shown click on READ MORE at the bottom of each article.
- To leave a COMMENT you must register but registration is free. Then you will see the Comment box at the bottom of the article page.
- Use the SEARCH to find articles by topic.
- SUBSCRIBE to get daily updates by RSS or email.
- Read more About the Sweeps Hunter blog.